Post Your Axe-Fx III Rigs Here!

My studio is a freaking mess right now from ripping things apart. Just sold my Kemper, pedalboard, and Archon 100.

Still trying to get the Axe to sound as good as my Archon through the PS-2 into my Mesa cabs.

vI7FDFh.jpg

vI7FDFh
I’ve been wanting one of those desks for at least the last year and a half.

View attachment 53235 View attachment 53236

Words cannot express how happy I am with the sound and versatility of this rig (and smaller versions of it). I had the opportunity to play on a bigger stage this weekend and utilize this full "4x12" backline. I also got to use my FC-12 for the first time with new Mission expression pedals (Two are springloaded). For smaller gigs, I can grab a single CLR and maybe just two Mission pedals, etc. For emergency backup to the AxeFXIII or a quick grab-n-go practice I might grab my Helix Floor and a single PowerCab. I use the PowerCabs in 'Flat' mode, but they provide a little more "chest thump" than the CLRs with more directionality. Not sure if you could call this amp-in-the-room, I just call it unbelievably-badass-sound-in-the-room!

Tremendous thanks to Fractal Audio, Atomic, and Line6 (and numerous guitar companies) for providing such incredible tools to create music.

What is your opinion on the PowerCabs ? I'm not a big fan of FRFR but thinking to give it another chance, for sure not planning to invest too much $$$.

Thanks.

Cool never saw such a thing.
I got interested in fretless a number of years back. Glass, metal and epoxy fretboard surfaces are pretty common.

Actually, I was pleasantly surprised when I joined the forum that Ed Degenaro was a Fractal user and frequent poster. He is pretty well known in that niche.

Nice! For multiple reasons. But...

1) What guitar stand is that? Do you trust it, or is it purely COSMetic? ;)

2) Is that top neck fretless?
Yes, this is a fretless neck, needs a lot of practice but realy cool to play.
This is a Vigier BumbleBfoot, great necks, really.
I trust my guitar stand... more stable than that is look. And the only one that can hold a doubleneck.

Back
Top Bottom