Post Your Axe-Fx III Rigs Here!

:)
Devices required at least 7U. Plus one drawer for spare parts, Shure battery charger, strings, tools, ...

Last edited:
:)
Devices required at least 7U. Plus one drawer for spare parts, Shure battery charger, strings, tools, ...
Oh that slot at the bottom is a drawer? Man that is a really good idea, I do have an extra rack slot. Now I know what to do with it.

Unfortunately, only a few of the most important things can be put in, but one drawer is better than none :)

Let me see.... picks, instrument cable, speaker cables, maybe an AxeFx manual for those moments when your brain locks up, spare strings, a few slides, tuner, an SPL meter, spare power cord, and a couple 1/4" TRS patch cables for volume & wah pedals, bit of gaffers tape, a couple highlighters, pencils and a small notepad ..... what more do you need in the drawer?

Again you are right, my friend :) It is a shame that only a third of things will fit into my 1U shallow drawer from your funny list :D

What brand/model is the 4-button box on the far right of the pedalboard?

If I remember well, it's from a UK company. I bought it for the recommendation of a member of the fractal forum. The name of the company is BRIGHT ONION or something. I know it was one of the switches offered as an add-on special to AxFx. Unfortunately, I do not know the exact model. The product is very robust and precise, the switches are exactly the same as the MFC-101 Mk III ....

This is nice. Which QSC amp are you using here? I'm looking into 4-channel amplifiers to run a FRFR/Guitar cab configuration similar to yours.

I am using the QSC processing amplifier PLD 4.2. Four independent channels, two for the Matrix FRFR passive wedges, two for the Marshall cab

Here is my new Rig went from the axe fx2 - MFC101 - MFC extension which have served me so well
its unfortunately a good bit heavier.... have a extension that will be fittet to the Right side of the board for scene 2-6

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 330
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 315
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 2,044
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg