On the off extreme off chance, is anyone using their FRACTAL to control the Bogner Hafler via Midi?

Georgy

Inspired
I suspect this is like looking for a needle in a hay-stack..

On the off extreme off chance, is anyone using their FX8 (or other Fractal device) to control their Bogner Hafler Triple Giant via Midi? I'm planning on using it in a 4CM type setup with a power amp.

I guess I'm just curious to see if anyone has had any success in getting it to change channels via midi with their Fractal device.

Thanks.

(NOTE, I really don't expect many replies given the rarity of this unit, however any help or input is appreciated!)

Just find yourself a midi map of that Preamp and tweak around a bit. You can either Control it over a separate midi channel directly from the midi controller or using the midi mapping via midi merge/through of the Axe fx. Should be quite easy.
The Preamp either in front of Axe. Fx front or back input either in the fx loop.
Keep on rocking

I guess I'm just curious to see if anyone has had any success in getting it to change channels via midi with their Fractal device.
Whether anyone's done it is one thing. Whether its doable is another. :)

Just find yourself a midi map of that Preamp and tweak around a bit. You can either Control it over a separate midi channel directly from the midi controller or using the midi mapping via midi merge/through of the Axe fx. Should be quite easy.
The Preamp either in front of Axe. Fx front or back input either in the fx loop.
Keep on rocking
His FX8 should be able to do it by itself.

Back
Top Bottom