OMG 9 without FC-6: How to use the 3 switches by themselves

Yes. It's almost exactly the same. Breaks the FC12 into 2 sections. Like having 2 FC 6s with one Master and one Slave.

You're welcome. Glad so many enjoy this!
Cool , so the controller side is the left and it same 6 scenes 6 presets etc shown on right i am guessing you could use / show 8 preset 8 scrnes if you wanted too

Cool , so the controller side is the left and it same 6 scenes 6 presets etc shown on right i am guessing you could use / show 8 preset 8 scrnes if you wanted too
That's right. Just keep the file I sent as a backup and experiment. Lots of freedom with these controllers.

I received the FC6 yesterday, got the OMG9 up and running. Today, got the FM3 alone OMG9 and OMG3.fclayout up and running. Great job to those who were involved in putting this together.

Good Morning, I loaded up the lateset file for OMG3 for the 6 preset banks but, after loading when I turn on the FM3 I get the layout page, Presets, Scenes, and Effects but when I press any of the switches it won't change to the designated layout it just stays on the startup layout. I have been successful loading the OMG9 and it worked perfectly. Am I missing a step somewhere?

Good Morning, I loaded up the lateset file for OMG3 for the 6 preset banks but, after loading when I turn on the FM3 I get the layout page, Presets, Scenes, and Effects but when I press any of the switches it won't change to the designated layout it just stays on the startup layout. I have been successful loading the OMG9 and it worked perfectly. Am I missing a step somewhere?
Its sounds like it is still responding to the OMG9

You missed setting the default Layout to 4. You're on the OMG9 layout. Switch to Layout 4 and you should be good.

Wow!! That was my problem. Level four was not my starting layout. This is one great setup for just three buttons. I still have to play around with it get the full potential. One last question. I can get the preset level to go down but have not figured out how to raise the preset level. Thanks again for your expertise.

Wow!! That was my problem. Level four was not my starting layout. This is one great setup for just three buttons. I still have to play around with it get the full potential. One last question. I can get the preset level to go down but have not figured out how to raise the preset level. Thanks again for your expertise.
I suppose you mean move up to the next bank. When on the preset page, long press switch 3.
Hold switch 1 will go DOWN one bank. Hold Switch 3 will increase bank by 1.
What actually happens is that you can access the next three presets in the bank of 6. The bank does not change until you go up or down twice. It's a little counter-intuitive, but it's a work-around because when you have the FC6 connected, you want a bank-size of 6. But if you change the bank-size to 3, it messes up the programming of the layouts.
Anyway - long story short, switch 3 long press will take you to the next 3 presets ...

EDIT: Just realized you're talking about adjusting LEVELS! On the Utility Page:
Tap switch 1 will decrease level of the amp by 1dB
Hold switch one will Increase level by 1dB

I just paired the FC6 with the FM3 and installed OMG9. I'm running into the issue reported elsewhere which is that banks only cycle up to 308 so I can't get to my presets. Is there a known solution for this? (I'm running firmware v3.02 and latest software.)

I just paired the FC6 with the FM3 and installed OMG9. I'm running into the issue reported elsewhere which is that banks only cycle up to 308 so I can't get to my presets. Is there a known solution for this? (I'm running firmware v3.02 and latest software.)
What’s your Bank Size? It should be six for OMG9. If it’s at 6 and you still can’t get to your upper preset, increase Bank Limit.

You installed it, or you used the one built-in with the latest firmware? The latest firmware “just works” with no fussing needed.

Reactions: Rex
Thanks guys. I did install OMG9 manually before the firmware update and had this issue. Updating to the latest firmware didn't correct the issue.

Should I try resetting layouts?

When the bank size is 6, OMG9 works but only goes up to 308 i.e bank-up then goes back to preset numbers 0-5. When I increase the bank size, it can cover more of the preset range but there's no way to access certain presets since there are only six foot-switches.

When the bank size is 6, OMG9 works but only goes up to 308 i.e bank-up then goes back to preset numbers 0-5. When I increase the bank size, it can cover more of the preset range but there's no way to access certain presets since there are only six foot-switches.

...Bank Size...should be six for OMG9. If it’s at 6 and you still can’t get to your upper preset, increase Bank Limit.

The problem exists when bank size is set to 6. Is Bank Limit a different value? How do I access it? (Just searched the manual. The phrase "bank limit" does not appear in it.)

Back
Top Bottom