Next delivery Ultra G66

Still no news then. I have been waiting since September. Surely somebody in s company clever enough to write 50,000 plus lines of code into a hardware device can work out how long it will take to make enough units to fill all of the orders and let the people waiting to hand over a couple of grand know when they can get one!

Don't fancy our chances of getting one before christmas now and with NAMM in Jan who knows what some of the competitors will be bringing out. We already have the POD HD which, although relatively limited and stuck with a few teething problems, is closing the gap. Will somebody else produce something as good and get it on the shelves, unlikely but who knows???

Maybe Fractal will do it themselves!!

LeeFox said:
Still no news then. I have been waiting since September. Surely somebody in s company clever enough to write 50,000 plus lines of code into a hardware device can work out how long it will take to make enough units to fill all of the orders and let the people waiting to hand over a couple of grand know when they can get one!
:lol: :lol:

... but true :shock:

LeeFox said:

I agree 100% !!!

zenaxe said:
Mine is an old pod xt unit that can be dragged out in a pinch. Get your head straight, man.
I have a GT-10 that I use for a backup in case the Ultra dies. Turn it on every now and then to make sure it still works - in case I ever need it. It sits in the "bag" at gigs, so I can be "up and running" in < than a minute.

And.. I'm a "weekend warrior", not a pro. But I've been doing this long enough to KNOW (and I work in IT) that one should ALWAYS have a backup. As I alluded to earlier in this thread, NOT having a backup is NEVER a problem until your main device dies. True, I would not want to use my backup unit at gigs for 2+ months - I get that. That's a different issue.

It shouldn't/doesn't matter what kind of guitar player you are [world famous, regionally respected, best of breed, or in a local band, yada, yada...] if you are playing out in public, you're going to look pretty stupid [and embarrassed] up on stage if your equipment goes out. The "bigger" you are the greater that embarrassment. One should ALWAYS plan on a having something available so you are not DEAD in the water if that happens.

It's plain old common sense.

:eek: A message from Sussy :!:

Axe Fx ultra are comming :D

Delivery end of next week, right on time for Christmas :arrow:

got that too! I was going to post the news yesterday, but I was after some heavy partying and I wasn't able to do that :) Anyway, great, great news! (finally)

best,
Mike aka Crank

hm...maybe you're scheduled for the another shipment ? It seems that most of us actually got the news from Sussi on Friday's evening. Can't figure out any other possibility...

I didn't get the e mail either. When did you chaps order? They are going to spit in mine anyway after what I said the other day lol!

hi,
I've ordered my Ultra early september but my ultra will come in the nex shipment. Susi told me that they will recieve my unit this friday.
about the MFC, she told me that they'll probably get redy to ship on january.
those new are from Sunday the 12th december.

I feel for you guys waiting that long. They were readily available when I ordered mine back in 2008. I would have gone crazy

party.gif
dpd.png
notworthy-clip.gif

EDIT: Nothing moved since Wednesday. Germany is snowed in and my Ultra is still sitting in Hamburg.

well...I got my Ultra on few days before X-Mas...definitely the best present ever :)

Good luck with yours!

best,
mike

Have you all gotten yours yet...
Mailed her the other day and the next shippment to them is end of Febuary which makes Delivery to Sweden end of March. Why would it take a month to ship to Sweden?

Back
Top Bottom