Next delivery Ultra G66

Hi Ultra owners!

Can't wait for my Ultra to arrive here in Holland! Had it in pre-paymend at the end of august at G66. I contacted Sussi for updates on delivery, and she said that the next shipment should be ready this week or next week..

counting down :roll:

Congrats!

Btw, you said "he" for Sussi and I hope that's only a typo otherwise
you might wait a little bit longer, girls can be pretty emotional. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Muris_Varajic said:
Congrats!

Muris_Varajic said:
Congrats!

Hahaha you right!..really i didn't had any clue at this moment about it ;)
Thanks by the way i already correct it..

Congrats mate :) .
I also ordered mine pretty much mid august, sadly i have heard nothing although i was told one should be in stock for me within the next 10 days, i was told that back on the 30th of sept :( .
Finger's crossed i should hear back sometime soon, not holding my breath atm though.

Thanks bro!

Yeah i heard there should be a shipment ready for G66 to deliver this friday :p So next week we can hear (hopefully) more about it!

I had a mail on the 16th of October:

We’re sorry that it hasn’t been possible for us to inform you more precise about the shipping date yet, but the pending shipment has been delayed week by week and also wasn’t ready yesterday as planned. A shipment should be ready next Friday and then be delivered to us Monday or Tuesday 25th/26th. We will inform you on Thursday or Friday when we get the shipment confirmed and when we know exactly how many units we will get.

So maybe next week :roll: :p

Wow... seems like there's definitely a shortage happening !!
I should consider myself lucky then, that I was able to have mine ordered and delivered in 3 days :mrgreen:
Then I line-jumped and paid the extra $ for an MFC.... :oops:

so I'M a happy camper... and I empathaize with those of you who are still waiting.
have that issue with my Mission pedal (they're working on that) as it's been almost a month.

Hang in there.. the wait will be worth it!!!

I am also on the waiting list, and hoping to get one off of this first shipment. Any updates from anyone who has been in contact with them?

I'm on the list, but I was told that I would need to wait for the next shipment...Can't wait, this gas is killing me :) Let's keep this thread up to date, I think many new members (including me) will find it most useful source of informations about upcoming shipments for G66!

BtW - Sussi is super helpful!

cheers,
mike <crank>

I didn't get one from this batch, and was told that I will get one from the batch that would arrive two weeks later (now one week). Fingers crossed that this shipment will have enough units so I can get one in November.

Kohe321 said:
I didn't get one from this batch, and was told that I will get one from the batch that would arrive two weeks later (now one week). Fingers crossed that this shipment will have enough units so I can get one in November.
I was never part of the "wait" for my Ultra. I guess I jumped in when there were plenty available earlier this year (US). Based on reports of shortages both here and Europe I totally empathize with you. It WILL be worth the wait, so read up on the wiki Tutorials and especially Yeks' How-to's while you wait. :mrgreen:

Kohe321 said:

Same here, man, same here :D

However, I have this strange feeling, that it won't be one week of waiting...let's hope the next shipment comes soon and on time, 'cause I just can't wait for Ultra :mrgreen:

Any update? Someone? :)

It's getting pretty funny - I sold out almost all my equipment, I'm waiting for the Ultra to come with the next shipment and now some gigs are at the horizon. I keep my fingers crossed really, really tight now...

Yess! the ultra has finally arrived!. I had an e-mail on the 5nd of November. saying that my ultra should be ready at the end of that week. In short- it took 4 months to have my ultra, finally i had mine just a week ago (9th). Well it was worth all the waiting!.. man what an incredible piece of equipment! For all you are waiting, just be patient, it's all worth :D

musicmaker777 said:
Yess! the ultra has finally arrived!. I had an e-mail on the 5nd of November. saying that my ultra should be ready at the end of that week. In short- it took 4 months to have my ultra, finally i had mine just a week ago (9th). Well it was worth all the waiting!.. man what an incredible piece of equipment! For all you are waiting, just be patient, it's all worth :D

Good for you and congratulations! I just can't stand still waiting :) I hope to get the same e-mail in a days :mrgreen:

Still no shipment, I guess it didn't come in this week. Fingers crossed next week is the week it comes.

I'm ampless now, sold my invader and cabinet to afford this, so I am reaaally looking forward to it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom