Next delivery Ultra G66

The word 'ultra' comes from Latin and is a prefix meaning 'going beyond (something)' or extreme. This makes it a fitting word to describe the difference between the Axe-Fx ULTRA and the standard model.

Nearly a year ago we covered the topic of AXE-FX versus ULTRA. Meanwhile the delivery situation for ULTRAS isn’t looking quite so bad anymore. Time then for a new look from this changed standpoint.

Since this is my 1st post in the forum I'd like to say 2 things.

1 : Hi everyone !
2 : I sure I wish I lived in the US !!

Have been on the G66 waiting list since December and today got a message from Sussi saying the next shipment wont be until April at the earliest so from before xmas, to Jan, to Feb, to March and now to April ( at the earliest ! ) so am guessing May ( maybe ! ) Is a 6month wait in Europe for a unit normal ?
Gotta say I'm really itching to get one ;) For the people who've been on the waiting list longer than me I feel for you !!
Happy jamming to those with one and I'll be waiting in line with the rest of the guys and gals in EU !

I ordered mine from G66 last week and sussi told me to expect it in 10 weeks. Then I got an email yesterday saying it will not be shipping till mid april.

So if I'm counting this right mid april is only about 6 weeks from now. And he said he was sorry for that. Stay sorry sussi and maybe I'll get my ultra next week then ;)

Back
Top Bottom