New to the Fractal world!!! Send me your favorite presets please! Any tones are appreciated!

Thedude621

New to the Fractal world!!! Send me your favorite presets please! Any tones are appreciated!

My Fractal Breathren, please bestow upon me your presets. Everything is welcome high gain, bluesy, cool cleans, crazy sinth stuff, bass presets, etc...

Thank you!

Totally, a lot of the factory stuff is awesome right out of the gate. I haven’t tried the badger 18 yet thanks for the heads up J!

Well speak friend and enter,ha. Lots of amazing people on this forum with help and presets, too bad I'm not one of them yet ,in addition to some mentioned, look for Burgs presets and Larry Mitchell, they post lots.

Ax8 ROMPS!

Some recent Landau presets were cool don't remember who did them but thanks!

Well speak friend and enter,ha. Lots of amazing people on this forum with help and presets, too bad I'm not one of them yet ,in addition to some mentioned, look for Burgs presets and Larry Mitchell, they post lots.

Ax8 ROMPS!

Some recent Landau presets were cool don't remember who did them but thanks!

LOTR! My man! Thank you for the input! i have a couple Landau and Burg already in the old download folder. I will definitely look for Larry Mitchell.

Welcome and all you have to do is roam thru the axe exchange and THIS forum your at. No need for anyone to send to you, they are already Here! Have fun...................

Back
Top Bottom