New Fractal product coming!!

Cliff can you throw us a bone ;)
Don Cornelius Episode 143 GIF by Soul Train
laugh.gif

What latency? It's like 3ms. You get more latency standing in 5 feet from a cabinet or in the control room.

I see people make this point frequently, but isn't that time additive? I sit at least five feet from my monitoring devices when playing.

Wouldn't this only be equivalent if you were a headphones player and you effectively removed the "latency" due to distance from sound source?

Just bought an Eventide h90 because I love their effects and the true spillover from any preset to another. Return window is closing soon.. and I really dig fractal effects as well, so if you’re putting out a new FX only product, blink once for “yes” and twice for “no”.
Nice try.🤣

I know some have suggested a replacement for the fx8, I assume en effects only box? This begs a question in my mind. Since I have an axe fx3 mk2 turbo what would and fix box give me I don’t already have other than extra effect?

I know some have suggested a replacement for the fx8, I assume en effects only box? This begs a question in my mind. Since I have an axe fx3 mk2 turbo what would and fix box give me I don’t already have other than extra effect?
Possibly nothing. Possibly 2x the amount of effects... (Minus Amp and Cab modeling)

It would give those that don't want Amp and Cab modeling an option that's not wasting precious CPU that's currently reserved for those things... If you're using an Axe Fx III for effects only, half of it's CPU isn't usable

Possibly nothing. Possibly 2x the amount of effects... (Minus Amp and Cab modeling)

It would give those that don't want Amp and Cab modeling an option that's not wasting precious CPU that's currently reserved for those things... If you're using an Axe Fx III for effects only, half of it's CPU isn't usable
Thanks, that is as I suspected. Doubt I would need that. I have plenty of pedals for effect as well as the axe.

Back
Top Bottom