New Fractal product coming!!

So when is the release? How much money am I going to need? I’m mean not like I spent a fortune yet, a afx3mk2turbo and FC12 at the end of April. In for a penny in for a pound right!

That'd be awesome. But just got myself an A&H CQ-18t so it'd have to top that. And the CQ series is fantastic.
I did too for acoustic gigs and as a backup for my bigger QSC Touchmix 32, and it's nice enough I almost considered selling the QSC. Just a handful of things I like better on the QSC, but I love the effects routing capabilities and the size of the thing!

Well, my 1st guess is a EV-1 or EV-2 type peddle that has built in Amp Modeling and Effects that has a price point for the masses....
Guess #2 would be a new Floor unit that has the power of AX-FX and some other cool features.

Whatever it is, it has to make business sense.

When the FM9 came out, everybody was screaming for something on the floor with more foot switches and more power. I could be wrong ;), but I don’t think there’s a major clamor for anything at the moment.

The one constant in our world right now is that everything is on the verge of being unaffordable. I’ll place my bet on something that leverages existing code, but is cheaper with less capability.

It's already been revealed that it's a digital waffle iron. Models 19 classic analog waffle irons including Belgian, Appalachian and Swiss types.

i knew it matthew perry GIF

Whatever it is, it has to make business sense.

When the FM9 came out, everybody was screaming for something on the floor with more foot switches and more power. I could be wrong ;), but I don’t think there’s a major clamor for anything at the moment.

The one constant in our world right now is that everything is on the verge of being unaffordable. I’ll place my bet on something that leverages existing code, but is cheaper with less capability.
This is where I think a new version of the FX8 makes at least some sense.

Back
Top Bottom