New Fractal product coming!!

It was an offhand comment made by Cliff on another forum.

It's not a master marketing strategy...
🤷‍♂️ I'd say it extends beyond an offhand comment but who cares, really. New product launch in a few weeks, not replacing an existing product, etc. It's a degree of disclosure and FAS has its share of passionate/fanatical/rabid fans.

🤷‍♂️ I'd say it extends beyond an offhand comment but who cares, really. New product launch in a few weeks, not replacing an existing product, etc. It's a degree of disclosure and FAS has its share of passionate/fanatical/rabid fans.
Your previous post is suggesting that Cliff's post was made with intent...

Ok maybe I’m wrong but I just sold my FM3.
Did cash in a little and ToneX+FX pedals I have are giving a lot of joy right now.
Now FAS I’m ready to throw 970€ in your next product ;)
I still bet for amp/cab pedal only, maybe with some pre amp blocks (drive, comp)

Ok maybe I’m wrong but I just sold my FM3.
Did cash in a little and ToneX+FX pedals I have are giving a lot of joy right now.
Now FAS I’m ready to throw 970€ in your next product ;)
I still bet for amp/cab pedal only, maybe with some pre amp blocks (drive, comp)

I just sold my house and my daughter.

FAS: I trust this new Ring of Power will have been worth it. I’m willing to give the lives of the everyone I know to get it.

I just sold my house and my daughter.

FAS: I trust this new Ring of Power will have been worth it. I’m willing to give the lives of the everyone I know to get it.
I'm going cryogenic until it is released. I don't want to waste my precious time without it.
cryogenically frozen austin powers GIF

Back
Top Bottom