New Fractal product coming!!

Just wondering out loud if it is a rack fix unit what sort of price point would it have? I would hope it wouldn’t be as expensive as an fx3 but I’m not sure what tech and or RD of this sort costs.

But you must watch it! It shows Rabea! Have you seen how amazing he is? Are you familiar with his atmospheric tones? What an artist he is! YOU MUST LOVE HIM AND BUY OUR PLUGINS
Only if they come with the gray sweatsuit he wears in his video announcing his artist plugin. Nothing rock n roll like a pair of sweatpants.

Im clearly in the minority here, but I actually like Rabea 🤷‍♂️ He writes pretty interesting music (this is coming from someone who rarely listens to heavy music) and he doesn't come off as smug as it sounds like everyone here thinks. Maybe it's cuz he's a NDSP guy and that rubs fractal fans the wrong way, idk. There are MUCH worse (see also; insufferable) guitar "influencers" on the YouTubes. cough Rhett Shull cough

Im clearly in the minority here, but I actually like Rabea 🤷‍♂️ He writes pretty interesting music (this is coming from someone who rarely listens to heavy music) and he doesn't come off as smug as it sounds like everyone here thinks. Maybe it's cuz he's a NDSP guy and that rubs fractal fans the wrong way, idk. There are MUCH worse (see also; insufferable) guitar "influencers" on the YouTubes. cough Rhett Shull cough
I don't dislike him at all. I'm just not sure why lots of folks swoon over him. He's a great player and seems like a good guy.

I don't dislike him at all. I'm just not sure why lots of folks swoon over him. He's a great player and seems like a good guy.
i like him better than rob chapman. and infinitely more than fluff/jared dines. Rabea seems like a good dude. But it is overall kinda discouraging that were no longer in the era of the guitar hero but more in the era of the guitar influencer. Same coin, different sides. Just companies wanting to sell stuff.

To be fair, I like a lot of his playing too. But between his flowery-captioned social media posts, NDSP and BKP promos, it all comes across so smug in its presentation. It's like that with most guitar influencers these days, and I just can't help but laugh at it. There's this "holier than thou" vibe that just comes through so quickly the moment any sort of production value is involved.

Back
Top Bottom