New Firmware In Support Page

Looks like bug fixes only:

Fixed periodicity issue with white and pink noise generators in Synth block (Ultra only).
Fixed frequency errors in Resonator block (Ultra only).

Didn't someone recently receive an Ultra with 10.4?

What was the 10.4 update?

Didn't someone recently receive an Ultra with 10.4?

What was the 10.4 update?
Believe it was the same as standard.. fix for slow MFC switching, but was never "released". The .05 fixes are Ultra specific, thus the new number.

Oh man, you know someone is going to repeat that somewhere and run with it. :D Hint: He is kidding.
He may have been kidding, but you are right Scott! Folks are gonna be asking about it and it will come up on the forum... haha!

Has anyone tried to use the zip file on the support site? I get an error that the zip is empty or no good. I can download and open other firmware files fine from support page but not 10.05.

I'm using windoze 7. Funny ... if I save the file from the browser then try to open/extract it, I get the error. If I just "open" it from the browser, it opens ok. It seems almost like a permissions thing - I can't tell you how much I HATE the security nightmare crap microsoft has done on vista/7 re permissions.

The permissions crap in Windows 7 is the most ridiculous, stupidest, frustrating, ill-conceived, poorly-implemented garbage I've ever seen.

I recorded a clip of audio. Went to delete it and it wouldn't let me because it said I didn't have permission. I was the creator AND I'm the computer administrator and it won't let me delete it. STUPID!

The permissions crap in Windows 7 is the most ridiculous, stupidest, frustrating, ill-conceived, poorly-implemented garbage I've ever seen.

I recorded a clip of audio. Went to delete it and it wouldn't let me because it said I didn't have permission. I was the creator AND I'm the computer administrator and it won't let me delete it. STUPID!

reminds me of a quote that always makes me chuckle: "to err is human, but to really f**k things up requires a computer"

"to err is human, but to really f**k things up requires a computer"
LOL - you got that slightly wrong.. it should say.. "to err is human, but to really f**k things up requires an MS OS installed!!"

Just turn off UAC in Win7 - problem solved.

i had no problems with it whatsoever but i had problems with w7 but its not bad OS i would say but nothing will beat XP IMO!

You are coming to a sad realization -- cancel or allow (slam on vista works for 7 too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxOIebkmrqs

Back
Top Bottom