Wish NEW AMPS - THE FORGOTTEN CLEAN CHANNELS

Roby Rocks

Inspired
Vendor
I would really love it if two notable omissions were included... the Bogner Ecstasy Green Channel and the Friedman BE-100 Clean Channel.

I understand that to introduce new models, Cliff needs to physically own the amplifiers. The curious thing is that numerous channels (and variations) of the Bogner Ecstasy and the Friedman BE-100 have been modeled... all except their respective clean channels.

I have never been able to understand the reason behind this choice. If he has modeled all those variants, it implies that he has (or had) access to them. So why exclude two of the most beautiful clean channels out there? Hmm...

It would be wonderful if they were added. Partly for personal preference, and partly for completeness.

Usually, if a particular channel isn’t modeled, it’s nearly identical to some other model that we already have.

mmmm…. It seems very strange to me. I don’t believe that, considering the precision and meticulousness of Fractal, they should resort in such an approximate way.

This where profiling would be handy. I knew there was talk about something Cliff had cooking that was way better than the K stuff. Did that fizzle out or is that still on the burner?

This where profiling would be handy. I knew there was talk about something Cliff had cooking that was way better than the K stuff. Did that fizzle out or is that still on the burner?
As far as I remember there was an immediate response from the competitor. As soon he mentioned it here on the forum, the lawyers sent a warning message. Would be interesting what happened with that idea, though.

If you look at Yeks recent update to his guide on the XTC models the same request was made and he pointed out the clean channel was identical to a Fender model that's already in the unit.
I think there's even a video

Back
Top Bottom