We actually did price it higher at first but then we thought we want EVERYONE to be able to have this pack. Game changer and all that. :)

Yeah I was happily surprised to see the price tag. Didn't hurt at all.

Already making my own cab mixes in Cab Lab because the single mics are so awesome. Love it Mikko. Really appreciate the presets and everything extra that went into this. I'd say go ahead and uncork a bottle of champaign and congratulate yourself on such a fine job well done

Yeah I was happily surprised to see the price tag. Didn't hurt at all.

Already making my own cab mixes in Cab Lab because the single mics are so awesome. Love it Mikko. Really appreciate the presets and everything extra that went into this. I'd say go ahead and uncork a bottle of champaign and congratulate yourself on such a fine job well done
Thank you so much. :) I really feel like celebrating. It's been a long ride. Almost a year in planning.. 6 months of work. Like I said, the pack was priced so that everyone will get it.

We really wanted to get the message across as accurately as possible so we spent all our proceeds from Cab Pack 13 on a TV ad. Sadly we could only afford a company that's known for creating toy ads in the 90s. Anyways here's what we got in the end:

If you want to hear the pack in action check these videos:

I know most of these examples are higher gain but I'm working on lower gain examples already so stay tuned for those. :)

So I just got the pack, decided to start everything fresh, filled the unit with my old favorites (clearing out everything else) and topped it off with yours and Mishas mixes and a couple alloys n singles where I could fit them. Very much looking forward to getting to the meat and potatoes of these shoots

So I just got the pack, decided to start everything fresh, filled the unit with my old favorites (clearing out everything else) and topped it off with yours and Mishas mixes and a couple alloys n singles where I could fit them. Very much looking forward to getting to the meat and potatoes of these shoots
That's awesome. :) Misha's presets worked great with all my guitars ranging from Les Pauls to PRSs.

That's awesome. :) Misha's presets worked great with all my guitars ranging from Les Pauls to PRSs.
Having spent a couple hours demoing and testing I gotta say this pack is so much more versatile than I'd imagined. IR's that I'd found to be muddy or overly bass-y with my super strat would full out the tone on my strat and tele wonderfully. My favorites as of now ate probably the vintage and warm misha mixes with my strat, flattest with my Tele, and a single 57 mic on the v30 for the super strat. Seriously excited to get home and focus in more :)

Having spent a couple hours demoing and testing I gotta say this pack is so much more versatile than I'd imagined. IR's that I'd found to be muddy or overly bass-y with my super strat would full out the tone on my strat and tele wonderfully. My favorites as of now ate probably the vintage and warm misha mixes with my strat, flattest with my Tele, and a single 57 mic on the v30 for the super strat. Seriously excited to get home and focus in more :)
That's really good news! :) This pack will official bare the "Swiss Army Knife" title from now on.

My little feedback from 8 hours of testing this release.

Without a doubt this is the best Cab Pack to date and the best sounding IR captures in my collection.

The single mic positions sound great, but the way the Zilla Mix and Misha mixes sound is magical, this IRs are so good that they sound perfect with any gender of music not just heavy distortion and Djent.

The balance of punchiness, liveness and focus combined with a string definition projection makes them cut and sit in a mix with little to no EQ'ing, this is a very welcome feature, anything that contributes helping in a mix ranks high marks in my book.

Overall this CabPack will be my go to from now on.

Well done Mikko and Micha, thanks.

Nico.

My little feedback from 8 hours of testing this release.

Without a doubt this is the best Cab Pack to date and the best sounding IR captures in my collection.

The single mic positions sound great, but the way the Zilla Mix and Misha mixes sound is magical, this IRs are so good that they sound perfect with any gender of music not just heavy distortion and Djent.

The balance of punchiness, liveness and focus combined with a string definition projection makes them cut and sit in a mix with little to no EQ'ing, this is a very welcome feature, anything that contributes helping in a mix ranks high marks in my book.

Overall this CabPack will be my go to from now on.

Well done Mikko and Micha, thanks.

Nico.
Agreed, I used to use ambient verb and some saturation in the DAW and now all the qualities I used those things to achieve are baked right in in a more musical way

You guys are making me blush here. It's nice to have worked on something hard and really taking the time to get it right and then getting this kind of a response. Nothing beats this feeling! :)

Back
Top Bottom