I've not purchased any 3rd party IR's but I've recently looked a lot more at my own collection and the quality differences, and I have to say this may be my first purchase in that department. Excited for this one!

I was lucky enough to try the ML-Zilla cap pack and i must say it's one piece of a cap pack ! As a higainer i loved it and its IRs went directly in my user slots :)
The included preset bundles are also excellent and include great clean presets too.

Something worth mentioning: although many view this pack as a djent pack, it's not at all just for that. Actually it has the most versatility in the speakers than any of my other Cab Packs and I will soon demonstrate the Ace IR dream folder for all IR mixers to show you. Meanwhile have a look at what Mick from "That Pedal Show" says in this video:

If you roll that video to around 9:30 Mick states that if he were to choose one cab on a desert island it would be a Zilla cab with a Creamback H75 in it and he's definitely not into metal at all. :)

I've been doing that for a while now, just tried it one day and was very happy with it. I hadn't noticed the transient issue however, I just did it because I felt the gate was tighter and had less tone-suck. Thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom