Loving this cab pack and the presets were a plus. I think I've experimented the most with this one out of all the ones I have bought. Mikko any chance the ML Zilla ambient clean preset Misha demoed wasn't included? That one sounded killer! Great job nonetheless

Loving this cab pack and the presets were a plus. I think I've experimented the most with this one out of all the ones I have bought. Mikko any chance the ML Zilla ambient clean preset Misha demoed wasn't included? That one sounded killer! Great job nonetheless
I think the one you mean is called "Spacey Clean" or something like that. It's definitely included.

No there was a lot more in the patch than the spacey clean. I cant link the video but its called Live Stream Test! and its the first patch he is on. There is a pitch block, 2x delay, 2x reverb and multi-delay. Not unless my spacey clean is just jacked up haha

Are you using an AX8 or Axe-Fx? I'm not 100% sure about the preset thing to be honest but there are two presets that are too CPU heavy for the AX8. One is the Echo one and I think the other is one of those delay clean patches. (Sorry I don't own an AX8) We were thinking about if we should delete them or just leave them in there. Misha said those presets are impossible to recreate with the AX8. Especially the Echo one (which I will demonstrate ASAP) is using some blocks that the AX8 doesn't have that are an essential part of the tone.

If it's a new preset I'll let Misha know that people want that preset and I'm sure he'd be happy to shoot a live stream explaining the preset.

The presets all work fine man, I'm just asking about the one in the live stream that wasn't included. Everything sounds so damn good. The IR's made everything sound better. It's practically plug and play. You guys did a hell of a job.

Mikko, hows the balance on these?
i feel like these might be mainly bottom heavy, however i am looking for a clear and balanced sound that cuts.
finally got a credit card so i can finally purchase, jsut need to find the right cab pack for me, any hints?! :D

Mikko, hows the balance on these?
i feel like these might be mainly bottom heavy, however i am looking for a clear and balanced sound that cuts.
finally got a credit card so i can finally purchase, jsut need to find the right cab pack for me, any hints?! :D
This one is the one for you. There are two Mix IR's called flattest and Balanced, can you go wrong?

What video was this?

Back
Top Bottom