MFC101 pics!!!

scarr said:
I understand people are anxious here, but the posts about professionals needing a date are silly.
:roll: I'm a professional and I get excited about gear.

Here's my situation:
I used a Vetta and had the Fractal for a while before I could use it live. As a professional, of course I got excited about getting the MFC to fully replace my Vetta. It turns out that the Behringer got me close enough to replace my Vetta, so I can use it now, but it's not quite the same. And so, I'm still very anxious about the release of the MFC even though I am still putting food on my family's table with the Behringer. :D

So I say, speculate away on a forum thread about rumors and speculation!

I didn't say you can't be excited about it. I'm just refuting the bogus claims that "professionals" need to know when it will ship. You do realize you're illustrating my point perfectly, right? ;)

Oh, and this thread was once about real information. Honest. :D

scarr said:
Oh, and this thread was once about real information. Honest. :D

.. . . . and hopefully will be again in a couple of, er few (?) months. By the time the MFC101 hits the streets, I'll already be jonesing for the software / VI version. ;-) Keep stoking those fires Mr Wizard!!

cheers,

Cliff, can you tell us, to get tuner readout on the floor controller, will that require a second midi cable for two way communication? Thanks.

bluesdoc said:
Cliff, can you tell us, to get tuner readout on the floor controller, will that require a second midi cable for two way communication? Thanks.

It won't, just one. The Axe-fx is already sending bi-directional communication from 1 cable. The Liquidfoot is utilizing this.

* Bump *

...simply to keep this thread & product relevant and on people's minds. Selfish, I know. I want one and can't wait for it to become available. :twisted:

browlett said:
* Bump *

...simply to keep this thread & product relevant and on people's minds. Selfish, I know. I want one and can't wait for it to become available. :twisted:

Did you get on the list?

Any News on Januarys delivery.......someone must know something.....any latest from Cliffy boy

please I'm gettin withdrawl simptoms......

:D

GuitarDojo said:
browlett said:
* Bump *

Did you get on the list?

I'm new to this board but where is this list that I can get on? Is it on the Fractal page?

Thanks.

lukather said:
Any News on Januarys delivery.......someone must know something....

Not necessarily true. The creator will inform his humble servants when the time is right. In the meantime, it's up to us to not get our knickers in a twist and make due. But yeah, I'm so ready....... :arrow:

did you get any confirmation when you emailed about list? I did not, then I emailed sales again couple days later inquiring and received no response.

Back
Top Bottom