MFC101 pics!!!

brettllingle said:
I guess I will go ahead and get the Liquid Foot then. Anyone here have one and how does it compare to the FX1?

I do. since I never owned a FX1 I can't compare. But the LF will do everything I want and even more!

Hold the phones!

I just started a new thread about this to draw attention to the news. (People tend to ignore this thread sometimes, I think, and I wanted people to know.) But, I also wanted to note the potential news here for posterity and easy reference...

Anyway, I have an unofficial upate on the Fractal MFC-101 Midi Floor Controller. I dug out the info here from this thread with a review from some cool dudes who are AXE FX converts and seem to have had an inside demo of the products...

http://www.fractalaudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5332

Here's a summary of the conversation:

jb70 said:
...the new midi footswitch is going to be a killer as well!

Then, I said...

browlett said:
doh.jpg

Doh!!! I was just about to buy a Liquid Foot. Now, I'm thinking of holding out longer for the Fractal one. Did you get any information about when the midi footswitch may become available?

Anyway, cool reviews. Welcome aboard and enjoy, guys!

Then, he replied with...

jb70 said:
yo browlett,
tom said he's working hard to get production happening very soon on the frfr and the footswitch (within a few weeks). i don't want to say too much here- maybe tom can chime in to let everyone know officially. i will say that you should definitely hold out for the fractal midi footswitch! it's going to have 2 tiers, a tuner display, and will fit in a rack drawer (i think it's going to have 21 buttons and 4 inputs for expression pedals). both the footswitch and the frfr will be reasonably priced (which is nice considering the economic mess that the world is in).

jack

:eek: :mrgreen: :ugeek:

* crosses fingers and hopes really hard *

Not to sound impatient but I am in a band that plays out and I just sold my Ground Control Pro and so I am without a way to switch right now. My buddy has a Art nightbass footswitch he said I could borrow I wonder if this could work till the Axe-Fx Pedal comes out?

I'm currently not using an AxeFx (though I've played through one on a try-out basis) but I'll be buying one as soon as its released with the MFC101.

So, you're got a guarenteed sell once you release that puppy!

Alright, I just read on the Axe Fx Wiki page that the MFC101 is supposed to be available in Sept (this month). Really? Should I hold out (I'd be willing to wait a month or two) or pull the trigger on the Liquid Foot Pro?

Any update whether there will be a blinking LED for a switch that's assigned to Tap Tempo?
That's a biggie for me (and it seems for Enzo, too)...

So the MFC101 will only allow 10 preset and 8 IA or 5 preset and 13 IA? I only use presets....so I can't have a 18 presets and zero IA option???? Please tell me it aint so!

Hi Everyone,

I saw the CAD-Drawing of the MFC-101 - It seems just a repost from another user looking for it.
Does anybody know who did the CAD-Drawing ?
It will be very helpful for myself getting the CAD-Data for a planned projekt.
I use Solid Edge and the supported files are STEP or IGES.

Thanks for answering!

Back
Top Bottom