Metallica tonematch/preset extravaganza Quantum edition Vol.4!!

I haven't actually played with any of these yet but I saved all these as blocks with a screenshot in the the preset folders for people with non xl units. I only have an xl+ so I can't test compatibility, hopefully these work.

Attachments

• Guitarjon's AXE FX XL+ Quantum Metallica Tonematches vol1 blocks.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 272
One thing I did notice when I was loading all the presets was that the 4 horsemen left preset when loaded is displayed in axe edit as 4 horsemen R.

I haven't actually played with any of these yet but I saved all these as blocks with a screenshot in the the preset folders for people with non xl units. I only have an xl+ so I can't test compatibility, hopefully these work.

Much appreciated. I am anxious to try these out when 2.0 comes to the AX8. I know. This is the AXE forum, but I used the last presets GuitarJon did and they were graciously converted over to blocks so they'd be compatible. They worked out really well. I am anxious to see if there are any improvements or not? Thanks for moving these over to block format. I hope others will continue to do the same for future album releases.

that sounds awseome man !! the main reason i got my self an AXE FX was for those metallica patches as am a big metallica fan !! can't wait for the other albums \m/ ! i would love to donate and support your hard work but it keep saying "PayPal.Me isn't available in your country." if there is a way that i can i for sure i will

Thanks so much man!
The PayPal.me thing is new to me too.
If that doesn't work you can donate directly to my PayPal account: jonsymonsutrecht@hotmail.com
I hope you enjoy these presets.

Ok here's a quick sound test, excuse the playing I'm not much of a riff player anymore more of a slower melodic blues guy. Great fun playing with these presets though!
Listen to Four Horsemen - Test by Alan-W-S #np on #SoundCloud

Great!
Thanks for posting that!

That's very kind of you thanks!

WOW amazing! But...you will surely regret your nice gesture because now that we have your nickname located we poor markI/markII users will pursue you with the only purpose of extract the blocks for us like creeping walking dead zombies every time guitarjon, rocco or other of the amazing XL users uploads a file lol!

Just kidding :tonguewink:BIG thanks man!

Last edited:
WOW amazing! But...you will surely regret your nice gesture because now that we have your nickname located we poor markI/markII users will pursue you with the only purpose of extract the blocks for us like creeping walking dead zombies every time guitarjon, rocco or other of the amazing XL users uploads a file lol!

Just kidding :tonguewink:BIG thanks man!

Uhhhh, maybe I should retract my generosity.
Just kidding. After all the great info and presets I find here from everyone else I'm glad I can help others out. Especially with these, I know there are a lot of people looking forward to Guitarjons Metallica presets.

I loaded the blocks into my AX8 this AM and I could not refrain from maniacal joy when I played the Seek and Destroy preset. Good Lord were these just insanity!

Thank you so much for doing this...I just got done blowing my brains out playing "hit the lights" during my lunch time. A bigger thanks to Guitarjon for your taking the time to make these presets.

I regularly use your Metallica tonematches. Thanks for your hard work. I can't wait to try Kill 'Em All for Quantum! I look forward to the other albums and appreciate your work with this.

Back
Top Bottom