Metallica tonematch/preset extravaganza Quantum edition Vol.4!!

yeah I think you are right I am guessing he won't mind if he didn't respond

Attachments

• GuitarJon Kill Em All(Axe Fx II MK II).zip
    64.3 KB · Views: 92
these are just so people with the mk I and II users can use them, not impulse responses. had someone PM me about that and had no way to respond

I would gladly contribute to this worthy cause if GuitarJon could create the final preset by using the cab block (with a converted TMA) IR. I'm sure there are many other AX8 users that feel the same :)

Sadly I sold my MKii when I moved to the AX8.

Thanks for taking the time out to create the hardwired tonematch presets - great work yet again!!!

So now you have created two Metallica albums on Quantum edition Vol.4- Kill Em All & Hardwired. I think there are a lot of Fractal users out there that would love if you created tonematches for The Black Album (on Quantum edition Vol.4), for me its their best ever tone... I would be happy to pay/donate if you ever decide to do the Black album. I'm stuck on FW15 because your Black Album patches sound so good on that Firmware, Black album on Quantum would be simply epic!

Great job, sounds fantastic even with Super Distortion at the bridge. Just one question since the presets are tonematched... where you got the isolated tracks from? ;)

Back
Top Bottom