Liquid Foot - FAMC Music Website Notice

I'm able to login and see the list of my previous tickets but none of them will open. My last ticket they closed was from April 3, 2019 but I have 4 still pending and 3 of them are regarding not being able to open our tickets! The owner's post is locked, so we can't reply to let him know that the ticket system is still broke, so even if he does respond to any of our tickets, we won't be able to see or reply to them.

I just got a email reply from FAMC Support!!!

FAMC

April 6, 2020 11:37 am CST

We have been trying to relink everyone's tickets. We are very close to having it done. We had to remove millions of bad tickets when our system was attacked, It took a long time. That problem can't happen again with new servers and systems. But we are almost 100% back to normal.

I will check your tickets and relink everything based on this email address. It should be fully working by tomorrow night.

We will have almost all the tickets answered and closed out by Wed night. I believe we have 13 more ticket users to go.

This response from the owner made me laugh. He is so out of touch with reality. The only thing we have been able to rely on is using the forum to support each other, so by deleting most of the posts is just going to anger more customers. I really hope they get their support system working and stay working but I'm sure there will be more excuses and they will disappear after a couple weeks like they always have.

FAMC
April 7, 2020 7:53 am

I will delete this particular thread as soon as the ticket system gets its final update. That is hopefully going to happen before this evening or by tomorrow. As soon as they are done with that, your ticket links will re-appear. Nothing was intentionally deleted! And we believe we have all active tickets recorded. I am aware of around 10-15 users that have extended ticket delays.

Forum corruption and internal spam will have knocked out a bunch of good forum (not ticket) items. We did a bulk delete based on a time-frame of rouge user accounts.

Don't use the forum for ticket help. The ticket system will be the only direct tech support vehicle and its going to work flawlessly. New software, new infrastructure, new modules, etc... Its working great finally.

No response to this post needed. I just wanted to report the current situation. I see your account, and I can see your extended problem. It will be addressed by tomorrow and you will be taken care of via the ticket system only. I won't have helpers tending to the forum to answer generic questions for a week or two as they are working on the rapid response team.

Stay Safe and Healthy.

UNfortunately FAMC has turned into a terrible, terrible company - Lies and deciet to hide their incompetence. Too bad because the product is top of the line.

I love my LF+ JR+, and vastly prefer it to my FC-12 in a live situation.

I wish FAMC all the luck in the world in digging themselves out of the mess they've been in.

That being said, it's really hard not to chuckle through gritted teeth at the "back to normal" goals, considering the "normal" behaviour they've established from the public's end since the beginning of 2015. :grimacing:

UNfortunately FAMC has turned into a terrible, terrible company - Lies and deciet to hide their incompetence. Too bad because the product is top of the line.
Definitely messed up but there is a back story but I won't post it because it is personal to Jeff. Not an excuse, just saying. I gave up on them myself. Felt bad but had no choice.
But the LF+jr+ that I owned for a few years was light years ahead of anything out.

Any updates on FAMC ability to get producing again from those in the know?

They stopped responding again on April 10, 2020. The owner Jeff sent me a message that day saying he was going to fix the bugs that weekend and release new firmware but it's a month later and it was never released. Their website has been plagued with a lot more spam posts, so it looks like they've been hacked again. It's probably an angry customer hacking them. I really hope they release a firmware update because there's only a few minor bugs.

When I said producing I meant more like: cranking out whole end user items, e.g., a bunch of Pro+'s , that firmware could be used in - LOL

When I said producing I meant more like: cranking out whole end user items, e.g., a bunch of Pro+'s , that firmware could be used in - LOL
I don't think anyone here has actual insider info...we're all pesimistically hopeful that FAMC will start functioning again. All apearances have been that not only has the website and tech help been down for a long period of time, but also the production and selling of units as well. We have repeatedly gotten our hopes up, just to be dashed again...same story over and over :cry: I think it's the best unit on the market which only makes the situation worse.

Yep comparing features and especially price it seems like it would serve me until wife puts my ashes in trash can along with my guitars, synths, and guns

Back
Top Bottom