Let's see those FM9 rigs!

FM9 on Blackbird 1224 (with Shure and Digitech)... TIGHT FIT!!!!! Cioks Sol 7 below (powering wireless and drop) .... Small power strip mounted below powering FM9 and Cioks Sol....

Attachments

• FM9.jpg
    FM9.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 155
Nice board. Can you share the link where I can find that right angle power cord? Thanks!
You've already had others reply to this, and by now you've probably already done whatever you're going to do so this is for the lazy like me. While I could have built a power cable with one of those angled plugs previously shown I just bought the premade left angle 5 foot'er (which comes off the FM9 to the left when facing down onto the FM9. (I'm an ex-electronics tech and I get tired of building cables sometimes -:D)

Amazon product ASIN B0BWNVPK1C

Got the output module and trs cables in.
Not real happy with the 4 input module with plastic nuts. Some complain they are noisy?!
I just want one guitar input. If I drill a hole in one of the side panels, is there a module, 1/4 to 1/4, super well shielded metal module out there?
View attachment 130956
Got the screws so everything is mounted. Also, tied up everything underneath so mission complete. Thanks to all for suggestions, it really helped! Now I’m ready for the screen protectors. I hope @ZenRigs Man is listening! :)

Got the screws so everything is mounted. Also, tied up everything underneath so mission complete. Thanks to all for suggestions, it really helped! Now I’m ready for the screen protectors. I hope @ZenRigs Man is listening! :)

I’m listening brother :)

Fabricators have confirmed a delivery date for new parts 2nd week of Jan. not long to go before I can restock and start selling the latest and greatest version of the display protectors!

I’m listening brother :)

Fabricators have confirmed a delivery date for new parts 2nd week of Jan. not long to go before I can restock and start selling the latest and greatest version of the display protectors!
Well, save me a set. :) And have a Merry Christmas !

In the last month I have refined my primary guitar rig around an FM9T. I have two main electric guitars: Music-Man BFR Cutlass '58 and a Rickenbacker 381V69, two amps: Two-Rock Studio Signature and Fender FR-12, and the FM9T. Depending on situation and inclination, I run in one of a couple configurations:

1. Guitar -> FM9T -> FR-12 (if I want to use different amps/cabs, or for portability, or for headphones use)
2. Guitar -> FM9T -> Two-Rock (4CM)
3. Guitar -> Two-Rock

All of them sound fantastic! The FM9T has changed everything for me.

IMG_7955.jpegMaking some improvements. I put a small RGB light bar under the bridge of my board to light the internals. It looks cool, but also serves a purpose of seeing the cabling in case there’s an issue. It’s charged by the power supply inside too. I can pop it off there and switch it to white if I need a stronger light. Super handy at gigs on a dark stage set up/tear down.

Last edited:
In the last month I have refined my primary guitar rig around an FM9T. I have two main electric guitars: Music-Man BFR Cutlass '58 and a Rickenbacker 381V69, two amps: Two-Rock Studio Signature and Fender FR-12, and the FM9T. Depending on situation and inclination, I run in one of a couple configurations:

1. Guitar -> FM9T -> FR-12 (if I want to use different amps/cabs, or for portability, or for headphones use)
2. Guitar -> FM9T -> Two-Rock (4CM)
3. Guitar -> Two-Rock

All of them sound fantastic! The FM9T has changed everything for me.

Nice Cutlass! I have the first RS

Reactions: RwP
So @Joce I built it myself... unfortunately it's not commercially available. I imagine if a company made it according to your personal specs it would be quite $$ :p

I routered the expressions and the fractal into the foam and it's just press fit. I have the corresponding foam on the top half to keep it absolutely locked in place during transport. So it's not bolted or fastened in any way. For my used I haven't seen a need yet.
So you press fit the FM into the board? How are you allowing for ventilation?

I have that exact case. I mounted everything to a 1/4" plywood board that sits tightly in the bottom section. That way I didn't have to damage the case itself. Works beautifully.
Please let me know which brand is it just above the FM9.
Is that a receptacle for mic stand?... Where to buy, Sir?

Back
Top Bottom