Let's see those FM9 rigs!

Awesome, thanks. I'm going to try to source one of those closer to home - I checked on what the shipping was going to be like, just for ha ha's (I already knew it was going to be ugly), and this is what came up:
View attachment 132436

Living in Australia has its charms, but shipping isn't one of them. I don't even consider the USPS price to be an option anymore, as I've had a couple of untracked items sent to me via USPS, and they just disappear.

[Edit] And score. https://core-electronics.com.au/usb-b-round-panel-mount-extension-cable-30cm.html
Man, it's sad when DHL is the best option....

It's a Creation Music aero board with a bridge from Fix Pedalboards. It allows me to put power and wiring under the bridge.

View attachment 132369

View attachment 132368
One last question, sorry to keep bugging you about this. That board is 12.5" deep, right? How deep is the shelf? The Fractal is a little over 9", I'd reckon the shelf has to be about 5", so how does that all fit on that board?

Bonus last question - where did you get the IEC extension, with the switch in it?

One last question, sorry to keep bugging you about this. That board is 12.5" deep, right? How deep is the shelf? The Fractal is a little over 9", I'd reckon the shelf has to be about 5", so how does that all fit on that board?

Bonus last question - where did you get the IEC extension, with the switch in it?
I got the 24x16 board. The bridge is 6" deep.

The IEC module is from Temple :)

And no bother at all. I'm happy to answer any questions.

Reactions: rog
In the last month I have refined my primary guitar rig around an FM9T. I have two main electric guitars: Music-Man BFR Cutlass '58 and a Rickenbacker 381V69, two amps: Two-Rock Studio Signature and Fender FR-12, and the FM9T. Depending on situation and inclination, I run in one of a couple configurations:

1. Guitar -> FM9T -> FR-12 (if I want to use different amps/cabs, or for portability, or for headphones use)
2. Guitar -> FM9T -> Two-Rock (4CM)
3. Guitar -> Two-Rock

All of them sound fantastic! The FM9T has changed everything for me.

My set up is almost identical to yours :)

How are you finding the FR12 ?

Reactions: RwP
My set up is almost identical to yours :)

How are you finding the FR12 ?
I really like the FR-12 so far -- best 'live amp/cab'-like amplification option I've experienced. The FM9T sounds absolutely fantastic through it. Very clear and balanced output, and definitely loud enough to gig. Probably the best $550 I've spent recently. :) I also like how lightweight it is, and can use it as keyboard monitor as well (which I do occasionally).

Back
Top Bottom