Let's see those FM9 rigs!

Pelican Vault V700 will fit very nice. Very similar to my setup.
View attachment 122035
Hi, does the vault closed without pushing the FM9? I just got one and when trying to close it pushes on the FM9. The Top lid has a thck and a thin foam sheets glued, I suspect I need to remove the thick one. How many and which type of foam sheets do you have on top and bottom? Thanks!

When the Pelican arrives it will have 2 thick and 2 thin sheets of foam inside. I glued one thin sheet to the top cover, and set the other thin sheet on the bottom. I then traced out my DUO-34 onto a thick sheet and cut the opening using a sharp butcher knife and a straight edge, repeat on the second thick sheet. you'll end up with about 1" of foam around the entire edge of the DUO-34. I then glued all the foam to the case to keep it in place. It came out really nice.
Hi, was the top lid foam already glued? Mine is and has a thick and a thin one glued together and I cannto close the vault as it pushes on the FM9. Thanks!

Thanks man, that means a lot!

It's the (edited!) Creation Music Aero 24+ currently on sale) :)
I also got the soft case which is pretty nice and fits well.

The bridge is This One from Fix Pedalboards; I also got a couple D-panels for the sides.

The back panel is from a company called Front Panel Express. I designed the panel on my Mac using their app. They machined it and it came out perfectly. I got it pretty fast too iirc.

Edit: and I can authorize people to use the design for that back panel so it's basically as easy as placing the order.
What dimensions did you choose for the bridge from Fix Pedalboard?

23x6x3. It worked perfectly. If I was doing it again I'd choose the same size.
I think I'm going to try to reproduce what you've done, but with a 20x16 board instead of 24, so the FM9 and pedals go on the board and bridge, and the exp pedals stay on the floor. Now to find the right board...

Hi, was the top lid foam already glued? Mine is and has a thick and a thin one glued together and I cannto close the vault as it pushes on the FM9. Thanks!
none of my foam was glued together, I'd contact Pelican and have them replace the foam with un-glued sheets. I had thin on the lid and the bottom and 2 thicks cut to surround the unit. Works great!

none of my foam was glued together, I'd contact Pelican and have them replace the foam with un-glued sheets. I had thin on the lid and the bottom and 2 thicks cut to surround the unit. Works great!
I have a v800. All of my foam was also not glued.

Mounted on a Temple Audio board so no foam on the bottom and a medium thickness on the top for me.

It does require a little pressure to close, which I like because that means it is held firmly in place.

I think I’ve finally decided on my rig. Been trying to decide on a board that’s compact for smaller dive bar stages. Considering I already have a pedaltrain JR MAX floating around, I based it off that board. Plan on drilling some holes to mount it how others have done with the Templeboards. Extras are a Shure GLXD16+, 535Q mini wah, and a Volume X Mini expression. I have a soft case, but I’d like to get the tour case. Gonna run 4CM through my JP2C so cable management is going to be a priority. Thinking about running a patch bay or a custom front panel to assist. Thoughts and ideas are welcomed!

Attachments

• IMG_6976.jpeg
    IMG_6976.jpeg
    878.6 KB · Views: 110
So I went through all of the pages of these rig postings while I was on the waitlist for my FM9. You guys created some epic stuff!

I built something simple and clean. Def not as fancy as some 😂 But I just wanted an ATA case that could just drop and connect at a BBQ or a big venue.
Great stuff!
Can you tell about the case? It seems the best thing for me: open the case, wire up, ready to gig. Do you mountain the unit on the case's surface?

A few days ago I received the Red Sound MF10 PRO/M and I can say that I am surprised by how well and loudly it works
☺️

photo_20240208_194607.jpg

Back
Top Bottom