KickTags Pro - new labels for MFC coming soon!

Very nicely done! You have obviously thought this through in great detail. Everything you've done makes perfect sense! Awesome - and thanks for adding value to our music life! Seriously, I *really* have a special appreciation for something well-designed.
-G

Very nicely done! You have obviously thought this through in great detail. Everything you've done makes perfect sense! Awesome - and thanks for adding value to our music life! Seriously, I *really* have a special appreciation for something well-designed.
-G

I really appreciate it that you've noticed, thank you!

There are a few other 'little touches' to what I do with these that make a difference - you wouldn't know what unless I told u, but I'll keep those to myself :)

These look really nice Sukh. Looking forward to the store being open and ready for business. :)

Just wondering, do you throw in one of the KickTags label with a purchase?

nice to see you back in the game bro!
hope all your personal matters are sorted out.
was just thinking of redoing my labels recently and your return couldn't be more timely.

two questions though:
- will i be able to just purchase a bunch of the smaller unlabelled tags (the one you have over the edit/save button) as opposed to the longer ones?
- are the glow-in-the-dark stickers very adhesive? just worried that they may leave the gooey stuff behind, affecting the finish.

cheers

Close! You almost reeled me in. That is ... until I read the fine print in your OP (i.e., "no monkeys!"). ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sukh, how are you dealing with the problems of the MFC 's having different size mounting nuts on the switches. I got into trouble with the Gigwrx lables not fitting my MFC. I had your labels to start with and they fit fine just wore them out, the Gigwrx that I bought next did not fit. Now looking at your new ones and worried.

These look really nice Sukh. Looking forward to the store being open and ready for business. :)

Just wondering, do you throw in one of the KickTags label with a purchase?

Thanks mate! I'm going to be selling them through the store (the material, as u can imagine, isn't cheap!), but I plan to give one away with the first 20 or so orders :)

nice to see you back in the game bro!
hope all your personal matters are sorted out.
was just thinking of redoing my labels recently and your return couldn't be more timely.

two questions though:
- will i be able to just purchase a bunch of the smaller unlabelled tags (the one you have over the edit/save button) as opposed to the longer ones?
- are the glow-in-the-dark stickers very adhesive? just worried that they may leave the gooey stuff behind, affecting the finish.

cheers

Thanks brother - much appreciated!

No, I won't be selling the smaller sized (control) labels in that way I'm afraid and the text labels are sized to fit the main labels anyway.

As for the adhesive labels - I've been peeling and re-sticking one to my board on and off for a while with no issues, but will keep a fresh one on for the next couple of weeks to double check. As the MFC has an anodized finish, it should be cool.

Back
Top Bottom