KickTags Pro - new labels for MFC coming soon!

Your web site is broken.

hi hi mate, yes it's still down, but lots of info on my Facebook page if u want to check it out (link is in my signature) - including some pictures from last weeks' Sonisphere festival here in the UK with on-stage Axe FX pics with Deftones and other cool stuff.

I'll post here as soon as the site is ready. There is no real hold up, I just haven't been able to finish and properly test it yet due to 'real job' commitments.

Thanks
Sukh

When the website's up :)

(all my labels are glow in the dark)

Thanks

Can you give us potential customers an idea when that might be?

I ask because on June 17 you posted...

"Without putting a time and date on it, it really is going to be literally any day now. Pricing and updates on site opening coming shortly…"

"Without putting a time and date on it, it really is going to be literally any day now. Pricing and updates on site opening coming shortly…"

"KickTags Pro labels launching in July 2014."

Hey mate, as i said in that post, I can't put a time and date on it as I'm doing the site in between my normal day-to-day commitments but it is imminent... I won't open up until I'm in a position to service orders - finishing the website is the last bit to do...

Will post here as soon as I'm back in business.

Thanks,
Sukh

GaaaaaaAAAAAAHHH!!! When????!!!!!

hDD5A5C4F

Been working on the site all day (it's now just gone midnight and I need to crash out.. early start for the real job in the morning!). It's a slow process for me as

1) I'm a team of one so have to do this all myself:) and

2) I'm neither a designer or a web-developer so am muddling my way through as best I can!

Good news is I'm making progress, the site is beginning to look really 'not bad' and the end is truly in sight....

Update coming soon :)

Sukh

I love the look of the new labels. I've been loathe to buy a set in the past for "fear" that my design get outdated if I change from one mode of operation to another. The Dry-erase option is awesome and I feel I can move ahead and order - when you're ready.

Ready! Sukh's new label design has the look n feel that I'm looking for, so I'm happy to wait.

I sold my MFC Mach I with all the old KickTags so I'm ready to outfit my MFC III with the new paradigm labels.

Back
Top Bottom