Jim the Pigeon

We have several of these guys who hang around and help us when we're working in the yard.

View attachment 71565
Need to call this guy:
Wile-E-Coyote.png

We've got roadrunners and coyotes. Based on what I've seen, there is no way a roadrunner could escape a coyote. Jim could just fly away.

Roadrunners can also fly up in a tree to escape. I like them because they keep the snake population down around the house.

In France lots of pigeons got out of the woods and will stay or walk on roads since the confinement. Don't understand how nor why this happened but it's like that, this is no joke btw.

Hi @FractalAudio Cliff. I'll tell you what. I will help you with the pigeon if you can use your superior thinking abilities to help me come up with a bird proof feeder. I live in a small town and waited a week before putting up a new feeder thinking the bear was just passing thru. Turns out she has taken up residence. This is what she left for me this morning.8E335F0E-4BBD-4DDD-BDEF-854C0AD5FF90_1_105_c.jpeg

Hi @FractalAudio Cliff. I'll tell you what. I will help you with the pigeon if you can use your superior thinking abilities to help me come up with a bird proof feeder. I live in a small town and waited a week before putting up a new feeder thinking the bear was just passing thru. Turns out she has taken up residence. This is what she left for me this morning.View attachment 71729
You can bearly make out what that used to be....

Back
Top Bottom