Internal Controllers Overview - Video

simeon

Axe-Master

ok, i'll say right off the bat, this was a bit of an experiment. i think i tried to put too much in, so it's not particularly informative, or educational, but you might get something out of it. if you have any questions, post them here in the thread and i'll do my best to answer them. i suspect i will probably do another video concentrating just one or two controllers, but really looking more deeply into how to set them up etc. apologies for the poor video quality...the audio seems fine though...and apologies for my slightly sniffy delivery...i have been ill with the flu recently :(

some of the patches used in the video are on axechange...here are the links with the original demos i did for them. the pitch looper is worth listening to, because i didn't really show it off very well in the video...

Pitch Looper - Axe-Change - Download Preset - Pitch Looper - by simeon

Analog Horn Ensemble - Axe-Change - Download Preset - Analog Horn Ensemble (A) - by simeon

GR-300 - Axe-Change - Download Preset - GR-300 - by simeon

Moog Superlead - Axe-Change - Download Preset - Moog SuperLead - by simeon

Murf - Axe-Change - Download Preset - Murf - by simeon

if you like the synthy stuff, i can recommend downloading these others. lots of controllers used in these as well...

Axe-Change - Download Preset - Tom Sawyer Intro Synth - by simeon
Axe-Change - Download Preset - Tom Sawyer Synth - by simeon
Axe-Change - Download Preset - The Big Intro - by simeon
Axe-Change - Download Preset - SuperMoog Filtatron - by simeon
Axe-Change - Download Preset - Minimoog Pad Am - by simeon

Thanks Simeon! Opens up a whole new world for new and internediate AXE FX II users! You Sir ... rock! :)

I'm almost embarrassed by how much I learned from this. I just never really got into controllers because it really is a lot to absorb, but fantastic job of explaining and giving examples.

Flipping brilliant! thanks

EDIT:
Are you calling this "not particularly informative, or educational" then I would like to see one of your educational videos ;)
Haven't learned so much in 27minutes in a very long time..

Love to see more (yeah yeah, greedy I know)

Last edited:
Thanks very much!

This must have taken you a long time to build these presets i guess....

I have watched the complete tutorial and i find it very helpfull.
I now have a tiny bit of understanding how some fx, that i would never come up by my self, are build.

Will download the presets and hope i remember all the info you gave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could not stop watching .... just an incredible eye opener.

thanks for doing this!

Back
Top Bottom