Infinite Reverb...foot controllable

I hav ethe same issues here in 10.09
I did: I/O-PEDAL: Pedal Cal
IO-CTRL: EXT CTRL 1 on 16, pressed enter en did learning. It now says PEDAL instead of 16
Sorry, I'm not quite following you. Are you saying you used to have EXT CTRL 1 set to 16, and now it's set to PEDAL? What is your expression pedal physically connected to?

Now with Heel down on pedal it keeps going on, toe down on pedal it fades out.
So as soon as i start to play over it (in toe down) is starves and not getting the idea of the original patch....
This is backwards from how the preset normally works. But ti's still usable. Rock the pedal backwards, hit a chord, rock it forwards and start playing.

By the way, I've updated to 10.09 and it's still working fine.

This is backwards from how the preset normally works. But ti's still usable. Rock the pedal backwards, hit a chord, rock it forwards and start playing.

What he described wasn't backwards, just missing a step to sustain the chord:

Start with the pedal at 0%.

Play & hold a chord.

Move pedal to 100%, hold for about 0.5 seconds or more, move pedal to 0%.

The chord should still be ringing (on the guitar) when you return the pedal to 0%. Once it's at 0% you can stop it (on the guitar) at any time and play something else. The multidelay will be sustaining the chord.

Sorry, I'm not quite following you. Are you saying you used to have EXT CTRL 1 set to 16, and now it's set to PEDAL? What is your expression pedal physically connected to?

By the way, I've updated to 10.09 and it's still working fine.

It's connected to PEDAL on the backside of the Axe.

Even when I try it the other way around, the reverbed chord fades out and the soling is full of delay and reverbs,
Difficult to describe. I get some nice sounds, but the infinite reverb doesn't work.

Maybe it's the way the pedal is setup?

It's connected to PEDAL on the backside of the Axe.

Even when I try it the other way around, the reverbed chord fades out and the soling is full of delay and reverbs,
Difficult to describe. I get some nice sounds, but the infinite reverb doesn't work.

Maybe it's the way the pedal is setup?

If you view one of the multidelay modifiers, does the dot move across the entire X axis when you move the pedal? If so it's probably set up fine.

There's delay in the always-on path in this preset. If you bypass the DLY and MTD blocks in row 2 you can get rid of that. Then try the steps I posted above.

P.S. If you notice a brief jump in level when sustaining a chord and moving the pedal forward quickly, you can turn MTD ingain modifier damping up to around 200-300 ms to eliminate that. You can actually start with the pedal at 100% if you want--I hadn't tested whether any pick sound got through that way. The reverb smooths it out.

If you view one of the multidelay modifiers, does the dot move across the entire X axis when you move the pedal? If so it's probably set up fine.
Yes that was it. Have the BOSS FV500H and the "minimum volume" knob had to be set to minimum. Now it's over the full x-axis and the patch works great!

Thanks!

Every now and then I come back to this thread and listen to the recording. I continually remind myself of how badly I need to get an mfc 101 and exp pedal...

for no other reason than i could and i was bored

capture audio into the reverb using controller 1 - rock pedal forward and then back. you can play normally with the pedal in the toe up position

made it with axe edit (yes, i know) so don't blame me if it doesn't work :)

Any chance you can share screen shots for this? I'm using an FX8 and can't import the file. Or is there a way to do it that I'm not awa

capture audio into the reverb using controller 1 - rock pedal forward and then back. you can play normally with the pedal in the toe up position

Any chance you can share screen shots of this? I'm using an FX8 and can't import the file. Or is there a way to do it that I'm not aware of?

Só tasty... beautiful ambience.

Back
Top Bottom