Infinite Reverb...foot controllable

What a wonderful patch! I never had the multidelay much on my radar - you changed that. Have to try it on vocals...bassdrum hits...synths...

Thank you, Simeon!

So awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks.
BTW just to understand, the EXT1 is assigned to the Multidelay? or even to the rev?
Thanks again
Cello

can't remember. it may be assigned to several parameters, so you'll need to look through each block to see what's happening

Nothing stopping you. Download, send to the axe with fractalbot, reset the amp and off you go!

See, thats why you are way up there, and I am way down here, thanks, Simeon .

I was thinking you made it with V9.? Perhaps It does not matter?

CAnnot figure out how does it work. WHen it captures the sound aevery note i play get added to the feedback. Is it possible to play along with??

CAnnot figure out how does it work. WHen it captures the sound aevery note i play get added to the feedback. Is it possible to play along with??

From the OP:

capture audio into the reverb using controller 1 - rock pedal forward and then back. you can play normally with the pedal in the toe up position

ok i figured out where was the problem - pedal was calibrated wrong. Another thing is - Master Feedback i attached to EXP1 too. So when pedal is down it gives feedback. But when i return it feedback also dissapears due to feddback set to 0...
I dont understand how to get it sounding during play on top....

ok i figured out where was the problem - pedal was calibrated wrong. Another thing is - Master Feedback i attached to EXP1 too. So when pedal is down it gives feedback. But when i return it feedback also dissapears due to feddback set to 0...
I dont understand how to get it sounding during play on top....
Let's start with a fresh load of the preset: no changes, no additional parameters attached.

Rock the pedal all the way forward and play a chord. Then rock the pedal all the way back. The chord's reverb will ring out, and you can play over it.

Arggg...Im having trouble getting this to work in 10.06....the external pedal is assigned to a parameter in the lower delay block. Is the patch supposed to have a mtd and a mtd-reverb in series after the phasor? The pedal isnt assigned to any parameter in the reverb block...should it be assigned to time? But max there is 20s, not infinite.

Arggg...Im having trouble getting this to work in 10.06....the external pedal is assigned to a parameter in the lower delay block. Is the patch supposed to have a mtd and a mtd-reverb in series after the phasor? The pedal isnt assigned to any parameter in the reverb block...should it be assigned to time? But max there is 20s, not infinite.
The pedal is assigned to two parameters in that delay block. And it's working great for me in 10.06.

What's it doing wrong for you?

The pedal is assigned to two parameters in that delay block. And it's working great for me in 10.06.

What's it doing wrong for you?
I hav ethe same issues here in 10.09
I did: I/O-PEDAL: Pedal Cal
IO-CTRL: EXT CTRL 1 on 16, pressed enter en did learning. It now says PEDAL instead of 16
Now with Heel down on pedal it keeps going on, toe down on pedal it fades out.
So as soon as i start to play over it (in toe down) is starves and not getting the idea of the original patch....

Back
Top Bottom