I have figured the mystic secret to Fletcher-Munson

Actually, I think I get what the OP is on about, although he's using idiomatic language to describe the "loudness contour" phenomenon in a personal way. Anyone who's ever used "punchy" or "warm" to describe audio content has done the same thing.

"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture. - Martin Mull

If everybody says it, what's the secret? Makes perfect nonsense! ;) Says who? Me? No, lord Byron was straight. I didn't eat the roast beef because dogs are better than wizards. Did the dry cleaners have your carwash? Toothpaste is in my soup for once an inch at two months pregnant. My lawyer will call my attorney and get my legal representative activated in fiesta red Poodle. Hey, this is pretty easy... ;)

Wait! Why is "Poodle" capitalized? Now I'M confused!!! :(

irregardless me and he are voicing our larNyxes and our nucular prostRates at the end of the DAY , so are you going with he and I? (some of my favorite grammar, sayings, vernacular NOT)

All this talk of big and small when everyone knows Goldilocks likes it just right :) Thanks for sharing :encouragement:

irregardless me and he are voicing our larNyxes and our nucular prostRates at the end of the DAY , so are you going with he and I? (some of my favorite grammar, sayings, vernacular NOT)
It's "me and him," dude. C'mon! :)

Now that half the board has had some fun at Loqeunau's expense...

Tell us what you meant, my brother!

Now that half the board has had some fun at Loqeunau's expense...

Tell us what you meant, my brother!

To be fair though, he speaks a mixture of English, double Dutch and Swahili. Not even language experts can understand him.

Last edited:
Tone glair though, he speaks a mixture of English, double Dutch and Swahili. Not even language experts can understand him.

perhaps it is all code? Maybe each letter is a multiplier of a number in the 46000 symbol Mandarin alphabet, I will leave it to those most familiar with Chinese or maybe Klingon?

Larry_Davis_Experience.png

Fletcher Munson is on the right. He uses an Ultra with Beringer FC1010, through a CLR that Homer ordered way back.

If everybody says it, what's the secret? Makes perfect nonsense! ;) Says who? Me? No, lord Byron was straight. I didn't eat the roast beef because dogs are better than wizards. Did the dry cleaners have your carwash? Toothpaste is in my soup for once an inch at two months pregnant. My lawyer will call my attorney and get my legal representative activated in fiesta red Poodle. Hey, this is pretty easy... ;)

And that, my friends, is why mosquitoes don't ride on pink elephants.

Back
Top Bottom