Honored to be the proud owner of the very 1st production Axe Fx II!!!!

Thank you so much for meeting me on a Saturday Cliff!

Picked up the unit at corporate headquarters today! Hand built by Cliff himself! I can't even wait to plug it in! Cliff was also nice enough to upgrade the firmware on my foot controller.

I am so pumped!!!!

Jammy bugger! (oh, and 'congratulations', of course!!)

Congratulations man! Good luck to you as you embark on your musical journey with the II.

As happy as I am for you, I wish the rest of us who've been dying to get their hands on the II would get a chance as well. Specially when the week of June 6th is ending and its no longer 'around' June 6th either.

Anyway, good fortune to you with Axe II man. Hope to be rocking one soon too! :)

Congratulations man! Good luck to you as you embark on your musical journey with the II.

As happy as I am for you, I wish the rest of us who've been dying to get their hands on the II would get a chance as well. Specially when the week of June 6th is ending and its no longer 'around' June 6th either.

Anyway, good fortune to you with Axe II man. Hope to be rocking one soon too! :)

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-ii/37317-shipping-status.html

You're welcome.

So Lucky I have waited 7 months so far

I do not know what the problem is with Fractal's manufacturing - are they really so small? I have been waiting 7 months for my order now in the UK and have had so many 'promised' dates. Originally ordered as an Ultra I am very happy that it will now be an FX-II but 7 months is too long to wait. I guess that I am not the only one but PLEASE CLIFF, SEND SOME TO EUROPE SOON!!.

I do not know what the problem is with Fractal's manufacturing - are they really so small? I have been waiting 7 months for my order now in the UK and have had so many 'promised' dates. Originally ordered as an Ultra I am very happy that it will now be an FX-II but 7 months is too long to wait. I guess that I am not the only one but PLEASE CLIFF, SEND SOME TO EUROPE SOON!!.

They really are that small. I waited four months in 2007 for my Standard. I agree that seven months is a long time; no denying that. But there is no economy of scale here; in essence, Fractal is a boutique shop.

Glad to hear the production is starting to roll. Hopefully I'll be able to snag one soon. I'm already sick of the HD500 i borrowed from a friend - it really sucks in comparison to the Axe... Shouldn't have jumped the gun and sold the Ultra so soon....

I'm impressed just with the fact it comes with a printed owner's manual. That's very rare these days. I actually already printed and bound a manual at my work.

Back
Top Bottom