Honored to be the proud owner of the very 1st production Axe Fx II!!!!

Cool! What was your monitoring rig?

At rehearsal we have a pretty big JBL pa system, not sure what model, I like to program it with a PA since i pretty much always go direct, but a few weeks ago I had tried the Ultra with a Bogner as a power amp with a 4X12 cab, and it was one of the best GTR sounds i've heard!!.. just don't want to carry anything heavy like that around.. :) The AXE II direct sounds awesome, can't wait to have some more time to make all my patches with the PA so I can start using it for all the gigs.

Had about 2 hours to program a few patches on the Axe II, and went to rehearsal, I'm very impressed with it, love how it sounds when you sustain notes, sounds more alive to me then the Ultra, and somehow richer..and more enjoyable to play, i'm very very happy with this unit, for sure the best of it's kind in my opinion, and i've gone thru pretty much all the digital modelers ever build, and using Axe FX since 2007, again the best money i've invested in gear, all i can say is, I think everyone who gets one will be very impressed.. Thanks Fractal!

I supose you had firmware 11 on your ULTRA?

Back
Top Bottom