Hey, isn't today 'Preset A Day' day?

Hey guys, we made it thru all 30 days of October (with a few site glitches) - Thanks so much to everyone that followed the series and downloaded the presets. It was the biggest month for #PresetADay we have had so far !!

The FULL 40 preset pack is currently available on the site and includes all 30 presets from October PLUS the 10 bonus presets ONLY available in this pack. Grab the Pack here if you are interested in the bonus 10 OR missed a few presets during October.

We will be starting #PresetADay November on the 2nd - No rest for the wicked ;) - The next Preset A Day will focus on the clean amps in the Fractal units.

Thanks again guys, I appreciate all the kind words and support !!

thanks a lot
Hey guys, we made it thru all 30 days of October (with a few site glitches) - Thanks so much to everyone that followed the series and downloaded the presets. It was the biggest month for #PresetADay we have had so far !!

The FULL 40 preset pack is currently available on the site and includes all 30 presets from October PLUS the 10 bonus presets ONLY available in this pack. Grab the Pack here if you are interested in the bonus 10 OR missed a few presets during October.

We will be starting #PresetADay November on the 2nd - No rest for the wicked ;) - The next Preset A Day will focus on the clean amps in the Fractal units.

thanks, this is a really great contribution.

Just out of curiosity, how come you don't do clips for the bonus presets?
I think it might help sell more end of month packs if those of us who kept up with the daily downloads were able to hear how the bonus presets sounded.
Amazing work by the way, I particularly love the boogie presets you create!

I think it might help sell more end of month packs if those of us who kept up with the daily downloads were able to hear how the bonus presets sounded.

It literally comes down to time. I'm basically a 1 man operation (with a few session guys from around the world and my partner helping out with the money side of things)

The studio is where my main body of work comes from, and takes up so much time that its unfortunetly near impossible to ever get in front on the digital products and demos. Its gotten so intense I literally am getting up a 4am, 7 days a week to program the #PresetADay patches, write and record 4 or 5 new riffs off the top of my head for the demo, fumble thru a half asleep solo, program drums, record bass, edit the video, upload to youtube. Do all the SEO stuff, update the site, link in the patches, embed the vids, and share around on the various platforms.

Its about a 3 hour process, everyday. haha.

Its actually why I stopped making "proper" demo style vids with footage of me actually playing thru the patches for the daily demo. It was taking up time I just didn't have :(

I do want to go back and do them, maybe in a more basic fashion, like a repeating riff and switch thru the bonus 10 patches. Something that I can actually do in 1 sitting. But then, I also want to go back and update the Patches to each new Firmware as well.

So much to do, so little time...

It's a great job you do Daniel and hope you can keep it up. I see if I can do next week some short clips of a 2 or 3 bonus patches. This week looks already packed with other things. ;)

Dear Daniel,
Thanks a lot for this amazing october!
Wow, when I think of all the presets and videos that you upload in a daily basis I often wonder: wow, how this man finds the time for do all this stuff?
4am? ouch, it hurts!

Can you share some words about the Lamb of God party?

Last edited:
Dear Daniel,
Thanks a lot for this amazing october!
Wow, when I think of all the presets and videos that you upload in a daily basis I often wonder: wow, how this man finds the time for do all this stuff?
4am? ouch, it hurts!

Can you share some words about the Lamb of God party?

You are very welcome Sir !! - I'm just glad people are actually diggin' the presets and visiting the site.

I literally just finished dialing in the new November #PresetADay Cab. Ended up with a blend of a Blackstar Series One 4x12 with Vin 30s - mic'd with a Shure sm57 and Sennheiser md421 and an IR I had from years ago of my old Jazz Chorus - Mic'd with a Shure sm57 and an Audio Technica AT4040.

The show was a Lamb Of God supporting Slipknot. I've seen L.O.G 6 or 7 times now and they have always been 110% on point. Unfortunately, I think they were having some issues with the Drum mics, cause half way thru the opening song - Walk With me in Hell - All the cymbals just fell out the ass and it sounded almost like they were scrambling to open up the gates on the toms and snare to let the bleed thru. I think it messed with Chris as well, cause his drumming was not robot tight like he usually is. Don't get me wrong, they still played batter than most bands ;) -Just not their usual standard. The rest of the band was epic as always \m/\m/

It's really impressive that you do this every day. I make one Axe Fx tips and tricks video per week and that can sometimes be a lot with all the other things you have to do when you have a band and everything around that. But it is nice to see your videos...

It's really impressive that you do this every day. I make one Axe Fx tips and tricks video per week and that can sometimes be a lot with all the other things you have to do when you have a band and everything around that. But it is nice to see your videos...

Thanks man, it can get pretty hectic from time to time. But usually can find a way to fit it all in, usually with a few all-nighters from time to time ;)

I'm going to try to do demos of the bonus 10 amps guys !! - First one is the 1087X Jump form the October #PresetADay pack. They might come out a little sporadically, because I'm fitting them around doing the November presets / demos...

Get the full pack here: http://silentundergroundstudio.com/preset-a-day-packs

Last edited:
Hey guys, I just found out that there was an error in the #PresetADay October pack where all 10 of the bonus amps were reset back to factory settings. I may have accidentally used my draft presets and not the final versions. Either way, the file has been updated on Sellfy.

I sent a blast email out with a download link to everyone that purchased the pack. Might need to check your Spam folders incase your email blocks Sellfy.

Sorry for that guys, maybe I really did need that rest month haha

Please feel to message me at: silentundergroundstudio@hotmail.com - if you you didn't receive the update download link.

Thanks !!

Back
Top Bottom