Hey, isn't today 'Preset A Day' day?

So ok, I've got the October pack all sorted, thanks for your advice Daniel. Just one last question and then I'm good to go. :)

When I imported the August pack, I mistakenly loaded some ax8 patches and I've got an XL. Are the any major differences between the ax8, mk2, XL and XL+ presets? . It's just that I've spent a bit of time changing to latest firmware on all the presets and will just stay with what I've got if I'm not missing out on anything by not loading the specific XL ones. Personally I can't tell the difference but I'm still a bit of a novice as you probably can tell, however, I'm learning all the time :)

Sorry for the slow reply, our entire area is having Internet issues and I haven't been able to load the forum.
If the preset loaded for you then it will be exactly the same, as they are all just converted from one another man !!

I love this buttery chorus man!

Oh, november is coming to the end, thanks for the nice cleans!

You are very welcome man - A HUGE Thank you to everyone that followed the November #PresetADay.
It was our biggest month for download traffic YET !! - Which surprises me, as I was skeptical about doing cleans ;)

We still have 1 more video to go... Day 30 (kinda got outta whack... Forgot that Nov only has 30 days LOL) which will bring in the release of the November Pack - which, as always, includes all 30 presets PLUS an additional 10 that weren't released in November.

November may have ended - BUT, we are coming into the December #PresetADay - And this one is going to be AWESOME !!
We are coming back around to the Metal side of things in December BUT, with an all new DUAL AMP #PresetADay...

I know the AX8 crowd won't be able to load the dual amp series. So... We will include the dual amp preset for all AXE FX guys, PLUS the 2 signal chains split into 2 separate presets for all AXE FX II and AX8 guys. Basically each day will include 3 unique Presets...

- Yeah, I might die trying to do this EVERY DAY :)

And thats not it...

YOU GUYS will have the chance to VOTE DAILY for the next days Amp models used in the blend... We'll list up a few random amps each day on the site, and you guys can vote on what you want to hear blended... More info will come on all that tomorrow...

Thanks again guys... Thanks for the support...

Just out of curiosity, will the december presets be created using the latest firmware?

You are very welcome man - A HUGE Thank you to everyone that followed the November #PresetADay.
It was our biggest month for download traffic YET !! - Which surprises me, as I was skeptical about doing cleans ;)

We still have 1 more video to go... Day 30 (kinda got outta whack... Forgot that Nov only has 30 days LOL) which will bring in the release of the November Pack - which, as always, includes all 30 presets PLUS an additional 10 that weren't released in November.

November may have ended - BUT, we are coming into the December #PresetADay - And this one is going to be AWESOME !!
We are coming back around to the Metal side of things in December BUT, with an all new DUAL AMP #PresetADay...

I know the AX8 crowd won't be able to load the dual amp series. So... We will include the dual amp preset for all AXE FX guys, PLUS the 2 signal chains split into 2 separate presets for all AXE FX II and AX8 guys. Basically each day will include 3 unique Presets...

- Yeah, I might die trying to do this EVERY DAY :)

And thats not it...

YOU GUYS will have the chance to VOTE DAILY for the next days Amp models used in the blend... We'll list up a few random amps each day on the site, and you guys can vote on what you want to hear blended... More info will come on all that tomorrow...

Thanks again guys... Thanks for the support...

Q6.01 isn't in beta....
And I guess yes, if you create in an older firmware version than 6, it will automatically force the preset to latest on MK devices, and XL users will be able to choose.

TBH, I'm not sure yet - I've never been keen on doing presets for firmwares that are still in Beta, but the AXE mkii Q6 debacle will create issues either way I go...

Q6.01 isn't in beta....
And I guess yes, if you create in an older firmware version than 6, it will automatically force the preset to latest on MK devices, and XL users will be able to choose.

The AX8 Q6 is still beta though right ? - Thats the issue trying to do these spanned over 3 different units, all in different stages of Firmware and all updated at different times... I have been thinking of leaving my mkii in 5.03 for that crowd, and then doing all the AX8, XL, XL+ and mkII Q6 stuff in my AX8 and convert using FracTool... But would mean creating everything twice, and its not that i wouldn't, but I just don't know if i would have the time !?

I've been trying to buy 2 packs from you guys via PayPal and keep getting this - "
You will have to come back and confirm your bank in order to use it to make payments. In the mean time, please enter a credit card to continue."

I use that specific PayPal all the time and have no issues.

Is there something I'm doing wrong ?

I've been trying to buy 2 packs from you guys via PayPal and keep getting this - "
You will have to come back and confirm your bank in order to use it to make payments. In the mean time, please enter a credit card to continue."

I use that specific PayPal all the time and have no issues.

Is there something I'm doing wrong ?

Sorry you are having dramas. Shouldn't be any issues I can think of. Sellfy can sometimes has a heart attack when people try to use a Credit Card (because I haven't set up Stripe) - But shouldn't with a regular Paypal transaction. Shoot me an email at - silentundergroundstudio@hotmail.com and I'll see if I can fix it from my end...

Late again here, but that Div/13 patch is a go to. The Buttery with a few tweaks is a nail on 'Want to thank you' ZZ Top. Love the inspiration. The only thing I move is the relentless compression (40-50% mix is my sweet spot...)

Not sure of the packs, but would like to see your take on the Plexi100. Forgiveness pleaded if you've done it.

Again, this is a GREAT service done here.

Ron

When I downloaded the USA IIC++/Dizzy V4 zip file, the only thing in there was a 0k file called _MACOSX.

Back
Top Bottom