Hey, isn't today 'Preset A Day' day?

I had to post this lovely and warm preset from PresetADay (Wednesday free download) Two Stone J35 1. What a great tone for Blues or Blues-Rock. Idid scenes 2 (Crunch) and 4 (Lead). After that I don't usualy play with clean presets I tried the clean one (scene 1) and sounded so sweet I added it on in the end starting at 3.36.

I had to post this lovely and warm preset from PresetADay (Wednesday free download) Two Stone J35 1. What a great tone for Blues or Blues-Rock. Idid scenes 2 (Crunch) and 4 (Lead). After that I don't usualy play with clean presets I tried the clean one (scene 1) and sounded so sweet I added it on in the end starting at 3.36.

Thanks BB. Your demos are great. please keep them coming.

what will u do when you get through all the amps? repeat with different settings?

Next month we are going to focus on the clean amps, and do a bunch of different clean presets (was going to be the blues ones, but i want to get a Strat to dial them in with as well as demo them) - But we have plans for dual amp setups (AXE FX only) FX presets, lower gain crunch presets great for blues and country stuff... We have a tonne in the works man ;););)

Next month we are going to focus on the clean amps, and do a bunch of different clean presets (was going to be the blues ones, but i want to get a Strat to dial them in with as well as demo them) - But we have plans for dual amp setups (AXE FX only) FX presets, lower gain crunch presets great for blues and country stuff... We have a tonne in the works man ;););)

Really looking forward to this. I switched from mostly humbuckers to mostly a Strat last year. Was a tough transition at first but now I've come to embrace it.

Todays #PresetADay is the USA Sub Blues - and yeah, it's been "Metalized" again.

I'm attempting to host it on the site again, but if the server goes down again during the day I'll re-upload here for everyone either later today or tomorrow. I'm going outta town to see Lamb of God tonight, so not really sure if I'll get a chance to update today if something goes wrong.

Get the USA Sub Blues Preset

If the site goes down again and you want to let me know the best way is probably on my personal Facebook.

Thanks guys !!

Todays #PresetADay is the USA Sub Blues - and yeah, it's been "Metalized" again.

I'm attempting to host it on the site again, but if the server goes down again during the day I'll re-upload here for everyone either later today or tomorrow. I'm going outta town to see Lamb of God tonight, so not really sure if I'll get a chance to update today if something goes wrong.

Get the USA Sub Blues Preset

If the site goes down again and you want to let me know the best way is probably on my personal Facebook.

Thanks guys !!

It says 'blues' but it goes to yesterday's 'yellow' preset still... at least at my connection it does, heh .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom