Health Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so sorry for the terribly rough patch you hit, and I hope soon you’ll forget about it altogether and are feeling 100% better. Very awesome one of your heroes contacted you himself. You have all our prayers and positive thoughts at your back Man!

Last edited:
Hey man! That's great that Zakk reached out to you but, you are as much a Rockstar to all of us here!! So sorry things got bad for a while with you but, here's to hope that everything is on the mend. Continued prayers for you and your family Todd!!

This is great news. I've been on here for over a dozen years, and don't post that much, just get tips and follow things. I appreciate all your posts on advice and clips of your band...great to see how you have been using the same gear I'm playing around with. Following this post to see you getting better...get well

@bishop5150 Hope you have a quick recovery! That's awesome about Zakk contacting you. Zakk is the reason I started playing guitar. I saw him on MTV in 1989 when he was playing live with Ozzy for the Moscow Peace Festival. He looked like a super hero/villain. I put down my GI Joes and Transformer toys and told my parents I wasn't going to play with toys anymore and wanted to play guitar! I've met him a few times after shows and he's always been extremely friendly and generous. I got to see Zakk play in 1993 at a local music store called "The Great House Of Guitars" aka HOG and he was amazing. There's videos of it on YouTube.

Thank you guys for all your prayers and well wishes. My Fractal family is the best.

It was definitely a huge pick me up to get the message from Zakk while I was in the hospital. But the prayers from you guys and my family and friends have been getting me through these tough last 6 months and have gotten me here today. 2 days from my 50th birthday and today is my 10 year wedding anniversary. I’m so thankful to be at home with my wife to celebrate and not in a hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom