• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Happy Birthday to Sukh Ryatt (a.k.a. ZenRigs Man) !

Sleestak

Power User
A very happy birthday to fellow Fractalite @ZenRigs Man! For those of you who happen to use any of the KickTags or ZenRigs products, this is the wizard who makes all those awesome goodies. He's also a damned fine guitarist, and one heck of a good guy. That's Sukh holding the guitar, and me holding the beer. In person I look different from my profile picture, which was taken 65 million years ago (really need to get that updated). FYI: Sukh's band "The Flailing Pits" raises money for cancer research, and they ROCK.

Sukh also has put together some really great AxeFX III patches. I have played them through his rig, and through mine, and they sound really amazing. Check them out.

No affiliation here, BTW. I just happen to be a satisfied customer who wound up becoming friends with him over the years, and we've occasionally gotten together in London to perform quality tests of local beer and kebab establishments :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Joe Bfstplk

Power User
Haha. Nobody's that old. Just a little over exuberance for one of the truly good guys.
I've started doing my candles in binary. I don't need a seventh candle for another 9.5 years, so I don't need to have a cake big enough for the whole fire crew.... :D 110111 this year.... :D

ZenRigs Man

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
A very happy birthday to fellow Fractalite @ZenRigs Man! For those of you who happen to use any of the KickTags or ZenRigs products, this is the wizard who makes all those awesome goodies. He's also a damned fine guitarist, and one heck of a good guy. That's Sukh holding the guitar, and me holding the beer. In person I look different from my profile picture, which was taken 65 million years ago (really need to get that updated). FYI: Sukh's band "The Flailing Pits" raises money for cancer research, and they ROCK.

Sukh also has put together some really great AxeFX III patches. I have played them through his rig, and through mine, and they sound really amazing. Check them out.

No affiliation here, BTW. I just happen to be a satisfied customer who wound up becoming friends with him over the years, and we've occasionally gotten together in London to perform quality tests of local beer and kebab establishments :)
brother John! Thanks so much man, really kind of you. It’s always a pleasure - and great to finally share a kebab with someone from across the pond! Really cool you took the time to hang out with the band too; I hope we get to do it again some day. Thanks again!

ZenRigs Man

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Thank you all - you’re very cool! (And I’m not far off needing all those candles either Craig!).

Cheers! Sukh

Many happy returns Sukh. I hope you have a lovely day and many more to come.
When I signed up onto the forum Sukh was the first person who made me feel welcome with his friendly PMs.
A genuine gentleman and good all-round guy.
Happy birthday, Sukh!!!

Top Bottom