Happy Birthday to Sukh Ryatt (a.k.a. ZenRigs Man) !

Sleestak

Power User
A very happy birthday to fellow Fractalite @ZenRigs Man! For those of you who happen to use any of the KickTags or ZenRigs products, this is the wizard who makes all those awesome goodies. He's also a damned fine guitarist, and one heck of a good guy. That's Sukh holding the guitar, and me holding the beer. In person I look different from my profile picture, which was taken 65 million years ago (really need to get that updated). FYI: Sukh's band "The Flailing Pits" raises money for cancer research, and they ROCK.

Sukh also has put together some really great AxeFX III patches. I have played them through his rig, and through mine, and they sound really amazing. Check them out.

No affiliation here, BTW. I just happen to be a satisfied customer who wound up becoming friends with him over the years, and we've occasionally gotten together in London to perform quality tests of local beer and kebab establishments :)

Attachments

• John and Sukh.jpg
    John and Sukh.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Hippo birdie, two ewes....
100712-2HippoFull.jpg

Haha. Nobody's that old. Just a little over exuberance for one of the truly good guys.
I've started doing my candles in binary. I don't need a seventh candle for another 9.5 years, so I don't need to have a cake big enough for the whole fire crew.... :D 110111 this year.... :D

A very happy birthday to fellow Fractalite @ZenRigs Man! For those of you who happen to use any of the KickTags or ZenRigs products, this is the wizard who makes all those awesome goodies. He's also a damned fine guitarist, and one heck of a good guy. That's Sukh holding the guitar, and me holding the beer. In person I look different from my profile picture, which was taken 65 million years ago (really need to get that updated). FYI: Sukh's band "The Flailing Pits" raises money for cancer research, and they ROCK.

Sukh also has put together some really great AxeFX III patches. I have played them through his rig, and through mine, and they sound really amazing. Check them out.

No affiliation here, BTW. I just happen to be a satisfied customer who wound up becoming friends with him over the years, and we've occasionally gotten together in London to perform quality tests of local beer and kebab establishments :)

brother John! Thanks so much man, really kind of you. It’s always a pleasure - and great to finally share a kebab with someone from across the pond! Really cool you took the time to hang out with the band too; I hope we get to do it again some day. Thanks again!

Thank you all - you’re very cool! (And I’m not far off needing all those candles either Craig!).

Cheers! Sukh

Many happy returns Sukh. I hope you have a lovely day and many more to come.
When I signed up onto the forum Sukh was the first person who made me feel welcome with his friendly PMs.
A genuine gentleman and good all-round guy.
Happy birthday, Sukh!!!

Back
Top Bottom