FYI - The New Windows USB Driver is Available

I have two programs from the original download that are on my computer (Windows 7)--Axe II USB Driver Installer 1.29 and Axe II Driver v1.29.0

Do I need to uninstall both of these before I install the new driver, or just the driver itself?

I have two programs from the original download that are on my computer (Windows 7)--Axe II USB Driver Installer 1.29 and Axe II Driver v1.29.0

Do I need to uninstall both of these before I install the new driver, or just the driver itself?
You should be able to update over them.. IOW - just install the new ones.

Is this driver the one we could do the 4 ins and 4 outs? I've tried to read in the forums and in the axe manual but i cant figure it out...i just have 4 in and 2 outs just like with the previous driver.

Thanks in advance!

He scrapped the 4x4 because it used too much CPU.

Did Cliff announce that somewhere? I must have missed it. The last I saw he mentioned the increased CPU utilization, but didn't say he was necessarily scrapping it. I know many of us were looking forward to that feature, so hope it's still on the table.

Did Cliff announce that somewhere? I must have missed it. The last I saw he mentioned the increased CPU utilization, but didn't say he was necessarily scrapping it. I know many of us were looking forward to that feature, so hope it's still on the table.

yes he did post that he was scrapping it for the said reasons. I'm sure they are looking for away to implemented some solution if possible.

I think I remember him saying that he was considering 3x3 and having some way of switching between that and the standard 2x2 or something to that effect.

The new driver is simply a maintenance version from the driver supplier. Fixes a few obscure bugs. Minor.

Back
Top Bottom