Fremen's V 11.05 presets

Thanks alot - I look forward to sunday, than I can play them loud..........did you try with the Low Res up - is it better? I can't tell yet till sunday night.....

Yes I tried, and yes it's better :) you'll notice that my Friedman presets (my main distorted rhythm sound) has an almost overhyped bass, like the real amp ;)

Testing a new preset + some whammy noodling :

The first one is called "Brothers in arms", as at first I wanted to emulate that sound, for the TGP challenge. But in fact, I didn't listen to the original song, I just modified an existing preset, adding a JTM45 model, and tested something (the second cab block) for the "amp in the room" sound. I updated my bank A with this newest patch

I got an axe2 this week, so I'm very much a noob at this stuff. Anyway, I used fractal bot to load these presets to try them out, but I just ended up with a bank full of empty presets. What am I doing wrong?

I dl'ed the newest firmware and updated as soon as I unboxed it.
I'm guessing you dl'ed the firmware from Fractal's web site. That's the latest official version but not the newest beta version, which is what fremen's presets were created on.

I'm guessing you dl'ed the firmware from Fractal's web site. That's the latest official version but not the newest beta version, which is what fremen's presets were created on.

Ah, ok. That makes sense. I'll check it out tomorrow.

Just installed the newest beta - seems to have done the trick! Thanks - looking forward to digging in to these presets!

Fremen, There is no actual link @ your blog. So... I can't use 'save as' on my computer. I'm getting a bunch of code when I try to use the non-link address that is posted.

Back
Top Bottom