Fremen Q7.02 presets

There will be a way to upgrade the preset packs? For example: if I buy one pack and then I wanna buy a mega pack, How will it work?

Last edited:
Hi Thibault,
I'm impressed with the quality of the Metal&Brit Pack!!!
BTW, until now, I think you forgot to include the user cabs 23 and 24, because preset 009 John P Awake lead" scene 2, use this cabs.
Thanks again!!!

Hi Thibault,
I'm impressed with the quality of the Metal&Brit Pack!!!
BTW, until now, I think you forgot to include the user cabs 23 and 24, because preset 009 John P Awake lead" scene 2, use this cabs.
Thanks again!!!
Thanks man! No, these are commercial cabs, scene 2 is for me only ;) unless stated in the name of the preset, use 1st scene only. But I did forgot two cabs for presets 135 and 136, that originally were for another pack. I asked my webmaster to update the file, which you'll be able to download again

To answer another question : no bitcoint, Paypal only, sorry... my account is not linked to my presets programming activity

My bad : I also forgot one user cab (N°85) in the cleans & blues pack ! And I spent half a day last Saturday checking which pack needs which IRs… This will be fixed by my webmaster today. My apologies for that ! Dealing with over 500 presets for the Axe, and almost as much for the AX8, is incredibly tedious…

I've asked the webmaster to put the AX8 files online. But if the official firmware requires me to re-tweak them, gives me two weeks to do that ;)

Metal & Brit presets (MKI) come with User Cabs and should be placed according to their numbers. But these go up to 128 where my AxeFX II User Cabs only go to 100. Now what? Some presets may have no cab or the wrong cab? A list of which cab goes with which preset would be most convenient so I can add the cabs to presets myself independent of where all those cabs are placed (by me on free slots). Cheers.

That's why, in the MKI folder, you'll find a sub-folder with some presets and a text file, which says this :

The Axe-Fx II MKI/MKII has "only" 100 user cabs, but I made the following presets on an XL+, which has more user cabs. As I stored the cabs for those presets above the 100 limit, here's a list of which preset goes with which cab - you'll need to chose a free user spot and store the cab here, and modify the preset accordingly.

138 Randall Satan = cab 115
139 Mark V raw = cab 113
140 Fried chicken = cab 111
141 Green JVM = cab 112
142 Helly OS 1 = cab 116
143 Helly OS 2 = cab 116
144 Technical ecstasy = cab 117
145 Upon a time in Atomica = cab 114

Didn't notice that. Thank you very much. (First time I find myself struggling for space and finally understand XL buyers now LOL)
You created some very good sounds! Dollars well spent \m/

Here is a sample of the 5 scenes 7.02. Little sunday lunchtime blues for a stormy monday to come...with the Dweezil's B-Man 5 scenes preset from fremen....what a wonderfull tone you can get out of this magic box.

Didn't notice that. Thank you very much. (First time I find myself struggling for space and finally understand XL buyers now LOL)
You created some very good sounds! Dollars well spent \m/
Thanks for your comments ! Yes, I could have mentioned this in the presentation.... but there's so many things that I could write, and then the presentation would be too long. Like the fact that I use three expression pedals, how I use them etc... I will do a video for that. I wanted to do it this week-end, but was too tired :/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom