Fremen Q7.02 presets

Question: I cannot tell from the spreadsheet because it is organized per preset rather than per cab, but if a Mk2 user buys your megapack, and they try to match your presets 1 to 1 do they effectively have to use every single IR slot on the device to match it up? How many slots is someone burning by going 'full fremen' on their AFX? I use a bunch of personal cabs often two to four per preset. So this might be a big drawback for someone like me, it looks like you barely touch the stock cabs from the spreadsheet (maybe I am misreading it).

I re-download the packs today again because of the bonus presets and the missing cabs you mentioned before.
I found two different cab 85 though. One in blues and the other in another pack? And no 135-136?

Zenaxe, Megapack users should have 60 user cabs
Ztevie, I only use user spots 1 to 128, so no 135-136. If you find a preset where cab Y selects these IRs, keep in mind that the preset is not meant to use it, as it is stored with cab X

Yes it's one of the Marshall from the metal & brit pack. Not really a Ty Tabor tone, but one I found fitting for the song

Zenaxe, Megapack users should have 60 user cabs
Ztevie, I only use user spots 1 to 128, so no 135-136. If you find a preset where cab Y selects these IRs, keep in mind that the preset is not meant to use it, as it is stored with cab X
Yes, I see now in your post you mentioned you had forgotten cabs for presets 135-136 in one of the packs... Which pack was that?

After demoing Singtall and Moke's preset, here is a demo of another great preset maker: Fremen fw 7.02 5 scenes with the amp sim of Slash's Marshall JCM 800 #34. I used scene 3 and increased a little presence and treble.I also changed the ir to the OwnHammer H75 Fat from the MAR Green Vintage Player Pack. Sounds great....

Important notice to current owners of the pack "Fremen's picks" (and of the Megapack too) : I just added 24 presets in the bonus folder. These are the latest versions of the presets I use with my Tribute to Pink Floyd band. They're for firmware 8.02 . I improved many things, including the fuzz tone for the leads in "Time" and "Echoes" (thanks to a real world EHX Big Muff, I tried to copy it as much as I could), the lead for "High hopes" etc etc. And there's a new one, "Marooned". I used those presets in that recent gig :

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom