Fremen Q7.02 presets

Now imagine the time it took me to program them, and just to check the volume balance between presets, and between the 5 scenes in a preset ;)

Thanks so much fremen for this awesome work! I bought the previous packs and happy to buy the new mega-pack now!! Your dedication is amazing. Congrats on the new website.

Just want to say thanks Fremen, like the praise above, these presets are superb, after trawling through all the factory presets & mucking about with them,spending ages, I then get yours and instantly find all the sounds I am after without really tweaking anything, sterling work indeed,excellent work & worth every penny/cent

Fremen I have your previous packs and I learned a lot from them, you really are a master. Do you think you can offer some smaller packs with like 10 presets that are just the best of the best in your opinion? It is very time consuming to go through these huge packs. Also when there is an update to firmware I have no idea how those 100s of presets will be affected, it is very overwhelming to manage so many.

Also when there is an update to firmware I have no idea how those 100s of presets will be affected, it is very overwhelming to manage so many.
But if presets get messed up by FW updates he will adjust them and you can re-download. Valid updates for a year ahead...

Hello, the quick start folder would be the first 20 presets in "fremen's picks". Here I have all my basic tones. You can disregard the few song specific presets in here. But, I'm close to replace the clean shiver with another amp model, maybe the hipower or ODS-100 clean from the cleans & blues pack... So many choice ! :)
I can make a much smaller pack on demand, but privately, not through my website. I really favor offering 100 or more presets in a pack because it gives you much more tonal choices, and different people likes different things. My go to lead uses the MKIIC+, what if yours is the EVH5153 blue, or Friedman Be? All are those are in my bank A, I think there's around 20 different amp models for high gain lead, so you're much more likely to find something you like :) that's the philosophy behind my packs

Nopes :) I didn't test everything yet, far from that, however everything I checked was as fine

So with 8.0, do you recommend doing a soft reset on your presets or are we good as is? BTW, bought the cleans/blues pack (my third) and it is superb!!
Thanks!

Thank ! No reset necessary... Btw I just made a video for the Cleans & Blues pack, AX8 version :

Last edited:
Hi Thibault, I'm pulling the trigger now on your Megapack, did you put the two new presets in there too because I want them :D

Back
Top Bottom