Fremen presets - V 10.02

Frankly, for that preset, I don't remember, lol, that block may be from an old version of the preset and I didn't remove it... But normally with Exp 3 I'm controlling volume on my presets. I'll check this one asap

Just starting to try these out. Very cool!!! One thing though is I can't get the acoustic sound with exp pedals on Blvd of Broken Dreams. I'm using 2 Boss exp pedals. Any ideas?

That was cool! Don't play with pain in your hand rest it,play in a different position ,try to play with a very light touch be aware of how hard your squeeze the neck and get a wrist brace/ carpule tunnel brace to ware when you sleep. Try not to bend your wrist when you sleep. DON'T PLAY WITH PAIN

That was cool! Don't play with pain in your hand rest it,play in a different position ,try to play with a very light touch be aware of how hard your squeeze the neck and get a wrist brace/ carpule tunnel brace to ware when you sleep. Try not to bend your wrist when you sleep. DON'T PLAY WITH PAIN
Thanks, I just bought an elbow brace, I'll buy one for the wrist and another one for the neck. One of the problems is to avoid tilting the head to look at the guitar, it's a necessity when playing but very bad for me now

Sounds like you have some nerve issues. You have to find some other position to play for a while maybe put the guitar in front of you. Just be careful your neck is nothing to mess with

first of all WOW amazing video and work. just sent in a donation for the cause!
second i ran into some issues trying to get all 3 banks into the axe fx ii. hoping others may be able to help guide me past what im sure is user error.
i was able to push bank A into the axe fx ii with the bot. the bot tells me (100%) the axe fx tells me waiting for FW. which i have seen before. usually a power cycle on the box makes everything ok.
but if i try to use the MFC101 to get to banks B and C, it just cycles back around after preset 127 back to the beginning. anyone else have that problem?

i then tried using axe manage using the method cobbler posted. every time i tried to push bank b it would hang up about halfway through.
I can use axe edit to open the preset files within the Fremen bank files i have on my HD and "audition" them so to speak, but I can't save them to the axe.
any tech tips appreciated.
thank you

first of all WOW amazing video and work. just sent in a donation for the cause!
Many thanks ! :)

second i ran into some issues trying to get all 3 banks into the axe fx ii. hoping others may be able to help guide me past what im sure is user error. i was able to push bank A into the axe fx ii with the bot. the bot tells me (100%) the axe fx tells me waiting for FW. which i have seen before. usually a power cycle on the box makes everything ok.
but if i try to use the MFC101 to get to banks B and C, it just cycles back around after preset 127 back to the beginning. anyone else have that problem?

i then tried using axe manage using the method cobbler posted. every time i tried to push bank b it would hang up about halfway through.
I can use axe edit to open the preset files within the Fremen bank files i have on my HD and "audition" them so to speak, but I can't save them to the axe.
any tech tips appreciated.
thank you
I wouldn't know how to help, it is probably a problem with your config or computer :/

Just uploaded a new, short video, using the Bogner Red model (preset 19, with more gain and the enhancer on)

If I don't play for more than 30 minutes, it's OK. I'm following boardwlk17 advice : in case on pain, I stop immediately. I play much more with the left hand than with the right one anyway

sorry you are having trouble with your hand.
i went through 2 big surgeries on my left (fretting) hand in November -metal pins, plates, screws. ugggh. i thought i'd never play again.
i don't have complete flexibility like i used to and if im doing an hour or longer set it hurts but im playing again.

as others have said don't push it.
get second opinons

Fremen - What a major gift you have given us AFX users! This stuff sounds great, and it's so cool to see how you've gone about constructing your presets internally. Major thanks for sharing your prowess with us mortals!!!

Fremen - What a major gift you have given us AFX users! This stuff sounds great, and it's so cool to see how you've gone about constructing your presets internally. Major thanks for sharing your prowess with us mortals!!!

Thanks Hadley, and btw, I did learn a lot from you on various settings - parametric EQ blocking tips, reverb predelay, compression… :)

Yesterday I was bored so I edited/uploaded an old video made with firmware 5, that was previously only available on my facebook page. Just some noodling, playing with dynamics : Bogner Blue + FAS Modern impros - YouTube

Question about uploading the banks. Can I upload Fremen's bank A to bank B on my Axe? I don't want to overwrite my Bank A since that's where all my presets are at currently that I've been working on. Also, when uploading via fractalbot does the bank go into audition mode like presets that are uploaded or does it automatically overwrite the whole bank immediately without having to hit store?

Question about uploading the banks. Can I upload Fremen's bank A to bank B on my Axe?
yes you can store any bank where you want

Also, when uploading via fractalbot does the bank go into audition mode like presets that are uploaded or does it automatically overwrite the whole bank immediately without having to hit store?
It automatically overwrite, no need to hit store

Back
Top Bottom