Fremen presets - V 10.02

This has become my most visited thread on the Fractal forum.

Haven't found better presets than what Fremen creates. AC30 CLN/crunch has become my go-to patch for allot of what we do. I also like the TDR Cornford for high gain.

Fremen, I didn't see the TDR Cornford in the Facebook lists - did I miss it?

First time I'm gonna try your presets Fremen.
Am very curious when I read the thread here! Looks like I missed something until now ;)

First time I'm gonna try your presets Fremen.
Am very curious when I read the thread here! Looks like I missed something until now ;)

You sure have. I don't know why, but his presets instantly sound really good in my setup, regardless of guitar I use. I never need to tweak his presets, except finding an IR that fit instead of the commercial ones he use that I don't have... Crazy good stuff!

blushing.jpg

Seriously, there's way better preset programmers than me... Simeon, Swedish Chef, M@tt, Java Junkie can come with crazy stuff I can't imagine !
I guess that programming on the overbright hifi speakers I've been using for 25+ years is a big plus though. If something sounds good on those, it will sounds good everywhere ;)
Fremen, I didn't see the TDR Cornford in the Facebook lists - did I miss it?
I replaced it with FAS Lead 2, which is smoother ; it suits better the sound I'm after

Today (it's Saturday morning here) I'll finish recording a demo for my 11.05 sounds, which will be released this week-end. I'm trying to do a short video this time, which is a challenge for me :p

Damn Fremen...nice work man! :encouragement:

The presets are amazing, and your playing in the video is outstanding. Really appreciate all of your hard work on our behalf.

What guitar/pickups are you using on the latest video?

Bank or preset files are not MAC or PC or whatever, they are in a proprietary format (.syx). V10.02 is obsolete though, check my 13 presets instead

Back
Top Bottom