Fremen presets - V 10.02

Custom_scales.jpg

Here's my custom scales, for a Eb tuned guitar. The last one is for for Iron Maiden/Judas Priest songs in E minor, standard tuning. I'm working on transposing the Synth block for standard tuning too, will post about that later

The synth block eludes me, how do I get the atmosynth to A instead of Ab?
It was in Bb... Here's a demo of how to do it :

Here's the preset, and also a new version of preset 020 : the harmonizer is now attached to scenes 4 & 5. I use scene 5 for the first three notes of the opening lead of Scorpions' "Rock you like a hurricane", then scene 4. See post above for the custom harmonies

Attachments

• AtmoSynth Am (standard).syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 59
  • TDR FAS Modern LEAD.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 51
Thanks firemen this will get me started. All of them are for Eb expert for the last ones in E. The Eb scales if I want them in E I would just transpose them up a half step? Thanks gary

It wouldn't work that way, just tell me what keys you need besides E which is already done, and I'll do that for you

Hopefully If I write the notes out my pea brain will understand. A tout me monde is that written to be played with a guitar tuned to Eb? if you could write that one for a Guitar tuned to E I could com pair them thanks sorry to be a pain

Here's the preset, and also a new version of preset 020 : the harmonizer is now attached to scenes 4 & 5. I use scene 5 for the first three notes of the opening lead of Scorpions' "Rock you like a hurricane", then scene 4. See post above for the custom harmonies

Haha, of course it's in Bb, I've been jamming in that key all along :D
Thx, for the runthrough Fremen, much appreciated.

Hopefully If I write the notes out my pea brain will understand. A tout me monde is that written to be played with a guitar tuned to Eb? if you could write that one for a Guitar tuned to E I could com pair them thanks sorry to be a pain

Here you go, standard tuned guitar, minor scales :
F# : 4 4 3 3 3 4 3 4 3 3 3 3

G : 3 4 3 3 3 3 4 3 4 3 3 3

A : 3 4 3 4 3 3 3 3 4 3 4 3

B : 4 3 3 4 3 4 3 3 4 3 4 3

D : 3 4 3 4 3 3 4 3 4 3 3 3

OHH MAAN! I was about to ask for a tutorial for this to tweak it to different keys... I guess you´ll have another donation coming ;)

thanks a lot for these perfect presets!
I have done everything as discussed here in this post, have copied the attached IR's to my Axe but have a question regaring the other, not for free, IR's. Approx. 12 fles are not for free, mainly RW. I guess that these
12 files must be in the factory IR's as well, is that correct. Not for 100% equal of course but sufficient enough to use. Have maybe one of you done this as well, and if yes what are the factory IR's? Or is my idea not right? Thanks for your help. Of course I want to buy, if necessary the 12 files but not clear for me which IR's I need.

Thanks a lot for your patches. You have just save me hours of programming patches, because your patches are perfect. Donation sent. Keep up the good work. Thanks

Hello, those RedWirez cabs are effectively included in the stocks IRs, so you can use them ; add a mic sim, else they will be too "flat" sounding :
Uberkab
Marshall 1960A
Basketweave G12M20/25
TweedDeluxeBlue
MesaRectifierV30

thanks a lot for these perfect presets!
I have done everything as discussed here in this post, have copied the attached IR's to my Axe but have a question regaring the other, not for free, IR's. Approx. 12 fles are not for free, mainly RW. I guess that these
12 files must be in the factory IR's as well, is that correct. Not for 100% equal of course but sufficient enough to use. Have maybe one of you done this as well, and if yes what are the factory IR's? Or is my idea not right? Thanks for your help. Of course I want to buy, if necessary the 12 files but not clear for me which IR's I need.

Thanks again, I will try these IR's. Your presets are amazing, I have learned so much the last few days.:encouragement: Martin

These presets really are great. One thing I learned about myself is I am terrible at using reverbs and delays. There is an art form that I just do not know...but I'm definitely trying to learn.

Just make sure you have a good direct sound and then blend your fx in. I always keep a strong dry sound. Think of it like a pa have your guitar in one channel and your FX in another and mix them

I don't have any personal monitoring system at the moment but I only play FRFR, in stereo on whatever PA is available. I'm considering buying the new EV ZLX 12P monitor, although I want to be sure that the buzzing problem experienced by Zentman is the one acknowledged by Electro-Voice (a wire touching the speaker at high volume) and not something else
Question: what is your live set-up? FRFR direct, cab ???

Great set of preset as always, Fremen!
Juicy fluid leads tones. The metal preset (Rectos) is crushing, as always. Great stereo effects.

Back
Top Bottom