Fremen presets - V 10.02

Donation sent as well. Also Fremen, the Word file included with your presets and the commercial IR list on your blog page appears to have an error: IR #23 is labeled as RW Mesa V30 warm mix but has the exact same combination of cabs, G12s and mic/mic positions as #7, the Larry Mitchell RedWirez mix.

I watched & listened twice... slack jawed. Thanx for sharing your talent & hard work. Donation Sent!!!

Donation sent as well. Also Fremen, the Word file included with your presets and the commercial IR list on your blog page appears to have an error: IR #23 is labeled as RW Mesa V30 warm mix but has the exact same combination of cabs, G12s and mic/mic positions as #7, the Larry Mitchell RedWirez mix.
Thanks for noticing that, I'll check if I messed with the IR recipe or if it's exactly the same mix :) !

@Fremen...

What utility did you use to convert the CriticalCabs Messiah1 and 2 .wav to Axe II .syx files. I tried using aomDSP but it errors and says input file not a recognized .wav format. I think its an issue with aomDSP. Just curious what you used.

Il y a la fonction "Reveal" pour ça, les switches 1 à 10 sont tous assignés à un effet spécifique. Mais c'est juste au cas où, je n'utilise quasiment jamais cette fonction en fait, effectivement je n'utilise que les scenes et les pédales d'expression pour les variations au sein d'un preset. Tu peux néanmoins voir comment sont assignés les 10 switches dans la vidéo explicative du preset "Fix you", j'y filme mon pédalier[/QUOTE].

Je vais voir ta vidéo de suite : merci !

@Fremen...

What utility did you use to convert the CriticalCabs Messiah1 and 2 .wav to Axe II .syx files. I tried using aomDSP but it errors and says input file not a recognized .wav format. I think its an issue with aomDSP. Just curious what you used.
First, convert them to 48 khz using Voxengo r8brain PRO. That's the issue ;)

Hi,
Thanks so much again, I already used some of your cabs and presets on the ULTRA. Will connect and donate. What guitar you are aiming for ?
Regarding your custom scales, I use standard tuning, and results seem to be OK with following table:
Maybe give it a try and correct if I'm wrong

Attachments

• Custom Scales.jpg
    Custom Scales.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
@Fremen...

I had the same issue. Emailed the dude at Critical cabs and he sent me Axe-II files on the 1 and 2.

I'm going to NY in September, I'll transit at Heathrow ;)
If your gonna be on the East coast USA in September you should come to the Experience PRS @ the prs guitar factory in Maryland its Sept 20th,21st its FREE and always a great time. Sept 19th a killer concert (signature club members)PRS Guitars | Experience PRS 2013 come on down would love to meet you I'll but you a beer. Gary
P.s: you have to register open enrollment starts soon

Hi,
Thanks so much again, I already used some of your cabs and presets on the ULTRA. Will connect and donate. What guitar you are aiming for ?
Regarding your custom scales, I use standard tuning, and results seem to be OK with following table:
Maybe give it a try and correct if I'm wrong
Could you help explain the table and the intelligent harmony I could do my dhp-55 but I just can't get the Af2 Harmoniser please help!

Could you help explain the table and the intelligent harmony I could do my dhp-55 but I just can't get the Af2 Harmoniser please help!

You must declare these custom scales in the global menu 1st. You can declare up to 32 scales there. Then you select in the pitch shift block the harmonizer for custom scales (knob all turned right) and within that you select for each voice the custom scale you want to affect to that voice; for a 1/3/5 harmony you'd select two scales, one in 3rd and one in 5th settings. Settings depend of course of the mode you'll be playing in (Phrygian, Mixolydian, blah blah blah)
For the theorie behind it, I'm sorry but I'm not a mad mathematician, nor a guitar theorie expert (I learned playing with my Dylan LP's in the eighties and then continued with my buddies afterwards), but - to save you a long way learning scales and modes - if you have a certain custom scale for a certain tonality, to transpose you just scroll up the settings in the xls file with a number of cases equal to the number of semi-tones of that scale and it will work out OK. For Eb (which is the most used downtuning IMHO) to E this means scroll up one case which you can easily see in my excel file. It's stupid, but it works...

First, convert them to 48 khz using Voxengo r8brain PRO. That's the issue ;)

Oh Duh! I just realized they were at 44. Converted now and working fine.

By the way. I loaded up all your banks last night and was goofing around. Looked up and the sun was coming up. I was lost in Fremen world for 5 hours! :eagerness:

Back
Top Bottom