AFIII Presets Fremen Presets masterthread (releases, updates etc.)

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
You're welcome!
Forgot to say, I made those with Adam TV7 monitors, which I got last December but never really used before, instead of my usual speakers. I'm not used to those Adam yet but I hope they will translate well

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a set of these are there any more opinions out there? Thank you in advance

Create Pink Floyd Dynacabs product - I'll be buying - when you feel better

Dealing with my own hell also - 6 months basically blind in my right eye

3 botched surgery's - 1st surgery Ahole put in the wrong prescription lens after cataract surgery - hes been trying to bandaid fix it without removing the implant by lasik touchup - hoping he can fix it once and for all in August - 4th surgery - not happy

Some years back had 6 lasik procedures on same eye with another Dr. was never right

Smashed my eye when I was younger with drum stick in the eye - that was not good - I was a drummer for 35 years - that only happened once but enough to really mess my eye up really bad :(

Last edited:
Create Pink Floyd Dynacabs product - I'll be buying - when you feel better

Dealing with my own hell also - 6 months basically blind in my right eye

3 botched surgery's - 1st surgery Ahole put in the wrong prescription lens after cataract surgery - hes been trying to bandaid fix it without removing the implant by lasik touchup - hoping he can fix it once and for all in August - 4th surgery - not happy

Some years back had 6 lasik procedures on same eye with another Dr. was never right

Smashed my eye when I was younger with drum stick in the eye - that was not good - I was a drummer for 35 years - that only happened once but enough to really mess my eye up really bad :(
Wow, I didn't know ! I hope you'll find a solution...
Not sure about making a DC version of the Pink Floyd pack. I still prefer my own IRs to anything else. Just a taste thing of course !

Wow, I didn't know ! I hope you'll find a solution...
Not sure about making a DC version of the Pink Floyd pack. I still prefer my own IRs to anything else. Just a taste thing of course !
Thanks my Friend - hope your on the mend - sorry for all of your pain

Awesome and thanks for this! I would recommend adding your doc as a PDF, rather than an actual doc file. I personally cannot open it, but would have no issue with a PDF.

Sure, that video doesn't show that many Axe-Fx III guitar tones, and I was so in awe of the singing that I didn't played well, but nonetheless, I wanted to share it with you guys :) My Tribute to Pink Floyd band will be back soon, in a mini festival that I'm organizing. My company, Fremen Presets, is sponsoring it 100%, and all the musicians will play using my guitar processors and presets, including 4 awesome rock/metal bands from Madagascar !

Sure, that video doesn't show that many Axe-Fx III guitar tones, and I was so in awe of the singing that I didn't played well, but nonetheless, I wanted to share it with you guys :) My Tribute to Pink Floyd band will be back soon, in a mini festival that I'm organizing. My company, Fremen Presets, is sponsoring it 100%, and all the musicians will play using my guitar processors and presets, including 4 awesome rock/metal bands from Madagascar !

Hope one day to visit one of your concerts and have a beer with you. Good luck on this one. Awesome vid and what a voice 👌

Hi guys !

You may have noticed this thread :
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/rockfest-live-recordings-axe-fx-iii-used-by-all-bands.199061/

I just uploaded a recap video of the festival, it's the first video in this playlist :

The presets used are now on my website. The ones I used on the Pink Floyd tribute show are in the Pink Floyd pack (doh !), including the drones one I used for the intro :

The metal presets used by the Malagasy bands have been added in the Rock & Metal vol 1 pack.

Back
Top Bottom